Natsu Combo Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk who was saying he had trouble landing A:6 after 22_88B (too early and they'd juggle all over the place), but I thought it was someone in this topic. Might have been me even xD Anyway, you have to time the A input like a millisecond after she sheathes both weapons and has her right hand on her weapon's handle.

I just can't seem to land those A:6's in 3B combo's though, anyone have any insight on that exact timing? I rely heavily on visual queues and if there aren't any, JF's just seem to work counterintuitively, since the perfect input shortens the number of frames of the move..... if that makes any sense at all. It's really weird, cause by itself I can do A:6 9 out of 10 times.

CH 44A 6A+B4 A:6 3KKK FC 1A+B 44KK
just like WS K and 22_88 K and does even more damage.

Not as safe, though. -14 on block. But it's worth a try.

how does CH 44A go into 6A+B? the opponent seems to drop too fast for anything to land after.

Are we allowed to post tech/ukemi traps here?
22_88B 66B 4A+B looks like a nice one. I almost always land it (can't hit confirm 22_88B to do 66B though)

There is a tech trap discussion thread. This is just for guaranteed combos. Most of them amount to some flavor of bomb on wakeup.

I was playing my buddy Signia last night in offline and he laid grounded every time I wanted to tech trap bomb. I think he got up once just to see the reaction on my face that I got a 248ishish (130ish+118ish) dmg tech trap wall combo.

The thing is that with 4A+B, even if they eat the grounded bomb, I feel like you can PO run and Okamizeme from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back