Natsu is not good anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.

victorstk

[09] Warrior
is it me or natsu is terribly bad after the patchs?
none of the natsus at evo got too far

*CE misses almost everytime and players are starting to air control out of it
*PO hover B is easily stepped and players are getting used to hitting natsu during the air transition with any B attack... and PO hover A has a very short reach so its almost useless to use at mid range
*66B BE is useless agains experienced players since they all crouch the second hit (it was MID MID on SCIV)

also i'm getting a lot of trouble when playing online and even offline

but i have most trouble when playing against devensive players (ivy and astaroth players to be more precise)

since my 66B BE is duckable its useless to use unless you get a launcher first or use it as whiff punisher

side stepping ivy players can be a pain since 3A and 6A gives you a hard punishment
and my 66B is easily stepped countered with 214B and sometimes even countered with ivy's 3B which leads to ivy lick's huge damage

and when playing against astaroth

my A+B gets air grabbed everytime
PO hover is almost useless since everytime i hover is a free air grab for astaroth

when asta is spacing i also find trouble on evading his horisontal mid attacks

things i wish for the next patch

FC A+B stun back

invencibility frames on possesion hover OR tracking on hover B

CE wiff fix

ROFL.

I just...yup. If people ever complain about the Leixia SA again...I'm pointing to this thread. Holy bajeezus.

I was going to respond....but nooooooooooo u blew it when u said "invincibility frames on possession*....haha funniest thing I heard in awhile.

This is another complainer's thread saying that their character is unviable like the Leixia one.
Solution - Get better with Natsu, pick another character, or quit. I hate when people ask for buffs for their characters & want other characters to be nerfed because they can't adapt to the patch changes. Gonna love seeing this thread blow up.

PLEASE keep this thread here. Fuck it, I'm screenshotting it. This thread is godlike. Leixia players will NEVER be frowned upon again.

Solution - Get better with Natsu, pick another character, or quit. I hate when people ask for buffs for their characters & want other characters to be nerfed because they can't adapt to the patch changes. Gonna love seeing this thread blow up.

And, wow, Frayhua, that's a little harsh..Some people just have styles that they're naturally better at playing, regardless of how they adapt, they're more effective with that style. That's a little...harsh, don't you think? I mean, I can understand the wanting other characters to be nerfed type things (on everything except Mitsurugi), but I mean, were you one of the ones telling Rock players and Seong-Mina players to adapt? Jeezus.

PLEASE keep this thread here. Fuck it, I'm screenshotting it. This thread is godlike. Leixia players will NEVER be frowned upon again.

And, wow, Frayhua, that's a little harsh..Some people just have styles that they're naturally better at playing, regardless of how they adapt, they're more effective with that style. That's a little...harsh, don't you think?

1.) Yeah, some people are better with other characters.

but I mean, were you one of the ones telling Rock players and Seong-Mina players to adapt? Jeezus.

2.) No, because I hate SCIV because Hilde was broken and she need to be OVERNERFED to fix all the broken stuff.

If people ever complain about the Leixia SA again...I'm pointing to this thread. Holy bajeezus.
No one cares. Let this shit go already.

*PO hover B is easily stepped and players are getting used to hitting natsu during the air transition with any B attack... and PO hover A has a very short reach so its almost useless to use at mid range
Don't rely on hover for a mix-up.

*66B BE is useless agains experienced players since they all crouch the second hit (it was MID MID on SCIV)
So?

since my 66B BE is duckable its useless to use unless you get a launcher first or use it as whiff punisher
That is the intent.

and my 66B is easily stepped countered with 214B and sometimes even countered with ivy's 3B which leads to ivy lick's huge damage
When you use a vertical attack you take risks.

Yomi harder.

PO hover is almost useless since everytime i hover is a free air grab for astaroth
That's Asta's way of letting you know not to do hover.

Natsu is a top 8 character; definitely tournament viable. Her not making top 8 at EVO has nothing to do with her placement as a character. The same tournament (MLG) that I was at, Hawkeye placed higher than I did. There's been one tournament where Natsu hasn't placed.

is it me or natsu is terribly
*CE misses almost everytime and players are starting to air control out of it
Unless it's because their back is to the wall, only reason a CE whiffs is user error.

Hover A is the mix up for people who step. Hover A being safe does wonders for her.

Don't use it on neutral- use it in combos, POST GI, punishment. Using this move on neutral is stupid.

and when playing against astaroth

Try not doing hover? My advice, us PO 2- false hover.

when asta is spacing i also find trouble on evading his horisontal mid attacks
Evading his mid? Do you want a super TC that does 600dmg? That's understandable................................................
66B has a tech step and is a tc- utilize well.

invencibility frames on possesion hover OR tracking on hover B
Dumbest thing I've read so far. PO:BE does make her safe in PO. As I mentioned before, try not using hover B/ Use Hover A, or mix up with PO2.

Frayhua, no one cares about your thoughts on Hilde. Especially here in the Natsu forum. Knock it off please a'fore ah tek mah belt off before I start issuing infractions.

Everyone else, don't antagonize him about it.

I'm this close to shutting this down, but maybe it will produce some advice on why Natsu isn't not good anymore.

Great, but your comments are not resulting in anything good, as is plainly obvious. So keep them to yourself, or clutter up someone else's forum with them. Talk about Hilde, unless it's about the matchup, has nothing to do with Natsu.

frame traps off of 1K with 4A+BA........ step yo game up son.

it sounds like you are focusing to much on moves that are strictly big damage and/or flashy. work with the rest of her moves and you'll instantly improve.

if you havent started using 22A you really should. probably her best overall move.

getting air grabbed out of A+B is a read not something one can do on reaction, you must be using it poorly if you get grabbed for it often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back