[Nebraska] Sometimes I Forget We Have Electricity

Nice casuals last night. Again, if anyone in Nebraska is interested in the game there is a tournament on the 15th at 4pm for SCV. A $50 pot bonus on top of what you win from the pot already so it could be a nice little shindig.

NLG's June SCV Tournament
Rank
Player
Teams
User
1st
mkl
$35.00
2nd
SaltyFist
$17.50
3rd
Lucky_Strike
$10.50
4th
GameGenie222
$3.50
5th
MystSilver
$1.75
6th
-bignate
7th
Luke

Thanks for coming out everybody. See you next month.

Shouttouts to Greeks cockblocking hard working characters into top 3 and placing in the money. Now I know how Mike Ross feels Kappa. But yeah tourney was fun regardless.

So do we use this thread anymore now that we have the FB group?

So we just need the airforce to send a few more people over here that play Calibur and we'll be the new Chicago in no time. Hahaha.

Also I wanna let you dudes know that I am renting out a ballroom/event space in the next week for Midland Warfare. I don't want you guys thinking "wtf is he doing now that NLG is closing" and I've been pretty bad at keeping y'all updated.

So we just need the airforce to send a few more people over here that play Calibur and we'll be the new Chicago in no time. Hahaha.

Also I wanna let you dudes know that I am renting out a ballroom/event space in the next week for Midland Warfare. I don't want you guys thinking "wtf is he doing now that NLG is closing" and I've been pretty bad at keeping y'all updated.
LOL I've been curious about that. Doing that actually makes the most sense actually.

Back