NeclordX SCVI showcase

NeclordX

[13] Hero
I'm afraid Im not as creative as lot of you when it comes to backgrounds and pasts while doing characters, but I'm pretty proud of the characters itself, so I'll leave them here.

NEW characters I made for the first time in SCIII
Evil Warlock (unamed)
qZFEKDz.jpg

wZ0Mavb.jpg

Japanese Puppet (why you can't change the automat color? ;_;)
sehBmBC.jpg

JUyEpZi.jpg

OLD CHARACTERS Characters that I use to créate in every SC cas mode I re-made in SCVI

My main SC carácter since SCIII, although he has become more barbarian with the years
JMlem7j.jpg

RzW1ged.jpg

Ogre
If0Ukgk.jpg

QU9PdHK.jpg

Hannya
CmSZPJ7.jpg

KTSsHK5.jpg

Goblin Lv1

dwxiV80.jpg

FITRkL2.jpg

Goblin lv 60

j2jnN0M.jpg

1LZJ560.jpg

SOUL CALIBUR CHARACTERS COSTUMES
Talim
8Vv1SkC.jpg

LG1DUMD.jpg

Nightmare
p4kpILE.jpg

Astaroth
XyjEgfh.jpg

t6Mv4ox.jpg

Xianghua ASSassin, which is pretty cool in action cause Taki's suit is awesome as hell with the letters glowing

ypdKw6l.jpg

v1FExdI.jpg

fPUvAE5.jpg

RECREATIONS-GUESTs
My take on Bloodborne hunter
5GdzkhV.jpg

s2vp3hn.jpg

WILLIAM (Nioh) This was so easy That was even dissapointing to make him

XVXaBvR.jpg

8mpqq6M.jpg

CASSANDRA SCIV version

iYgrGul.jpg

HqV84FQ.jpg

Also, partially Re-built Bloodborne hunter. Honestly I don't look if its better or worse than before, on one hand I really like more the profile with Cervantes coat than with the leather coat hienous proportions, but on the other hand the chest doesn't feel so good. Damn, this would be so much easier if the underwear had the same color palette than the rest of pieces

SQEzOlj.jpg

Pseudo-guest carácter. Honestly, I didn't want to make a guest carácter, I only wanted to make some sort of pirate skeleton. But when I was done and looked at him I thought "Damn, this is just SPINAL" So I gave him a shield

08aqJYX.jpg

2JB5UFh.jpg

I also made some new CAS, but they are kind of uninspired. In previous SCV I had some sort of "story" in my head and I just had to give live to the characters on the story, but this time I don't have any tale on my head so I just kind of mess around doing generic characters

Greek Witch with a magical pet, its the only CAS of the batch I'm happy with and its because by mere coincidence I gave her Ivy style, that fits the flying thing disturbingly well since it always looks like it is flying around pesting

Stes2ET.jpg

bSeEk5u.jpg

Generic Egyptianlooking character

AVe7Ymv.jpg

frMurbP.jpg

Generic psycho

EFteK0Y.jpg

U05KsMA.jpg

I hope I get some nice inspiration son, not very happy so far with most of them.

Your Spinal looks really good.

I’d like to see where you can go to with those women from your latest post. Good start!

Have one question about the Egyptian girl: what color did you use for her skin tone?

Last edited:
Rather tan proper characters this is the result of experimenting with beards.

Like Spinal this guy wasn't supposed to be anyone, just a test for doing moustaches but when I was half way I thought "this guy is just Nobunaga"
r7Ifl5O.jpg

xeZxN0g.jpg

W9YAJGq.jpg

And Finally could do a proper dwarf sized dwarf. Careful long.ears, Armand is in the house.

Be3HWpQ.jpg

HTSiOK2.jpg

krxhbCb.jpg

A bit late to the party, but Talim as a white-haired faun? SOLD. Her and the sketon-pirate are particularly awesome (nonhumans tend to grab my attention more anyway). Had a good chuckle at Armand too, only recently started watching that show. Good stuff.

I like monsters as much as I like cute girls with revealing clothing :p

I called this aberration Tormented because Tormented Soul didn't fit, too much letters

88DiL7n.jpg

UY3j1Na.jpg

Itvt4K0.jpg

Vlad Tepes, or VLAD since then again the naming system doesn't allow to use space. Seriously, I have enough problems naming the characters (I suck at giving names) without the game f*cking me

7wXOxqX.jpg

7XnuES6.jpg

And I let the system name this one because was only a Project to try to perfect some sort of musketeer hat.

f5BcER2.jpg

qHVrnKb.jpg

I like monsters as much as I like cute girls with revealing clothing :p
Heh... given the choice I'd prefer cute monster girls with revealing clothing m'self ;D But y'know, variety is the spice of life and all that.

Torment is fluffin' awesome. Looks straight out of a Resident Evil game, definitely a keeper there.
Musketeer gal is fairly generic, but you did nail the hat (which was your stated goal). Planning to refine the concept perhaps? She kinda puts me in mind of Hilde's 2P from SCV, 'cept with a rapier. Bet there's a ton you could do to refine her into something really grand.

I’m thinking that last one should be named Haru.

Tormented is really messed up. Perfect for a Voldo. You’re quite good with designing monsters.

I really enjoy the last batch, there is much inventivity in the use of ExEq, most CAS just work, with a clear theme or design choices, just a jy to behold...my favourite is Nobunaga, you really captured the samurai lord feeling with that one, facial hair/haircut is cool and the flag works great and catches the eye....the RCs are really well done too, you could probably add depth to your chars with some patterns or sticker work here and there but i like your style :)

GLADIATOR costume (revised)

iiRAKux.jpg

aT2ZMpR.jpg

Another Monster for the gallery, in this case a Gargolye

zCgAwtU.jpg

8hYTJ7t.jpg

And even if I myself don't like very much guest characters I can't help but wanting to recreate some of my favorite characters from other franchises. Elizabeth Bathory (Fate series)
BRAVE
61sYVx8.jpg

LANCER
bI7tvlk.jpg

And to finish another costume for Talim, Oni Talim

4QRA3hU.jpg

G4l6VEk.jpg

Your Gladiator is very close to the Russel Crowe look, very well done considering the limitations, and the gargoyle's creepy face is nicely done, looks like real gargoyles from Notre Dame church in Paris, good concept and execution !
You might consider interacting a little bit more with your audience, because for now it is mostly a monologue :)

Your Gladiator is very close to the Russel Crowe look, very well done considering the limitations, and the gargoyle's creepy face is nicely done, looks like real gargoyles from Notre Dame church in Paris, good concept and execution !
You might consider interacting a little bit more with your audience, because for now it is mostly a monologue :)

Yes, it's something I'm aware of, I'd like to interact more too, but I'm limited by two things, one is language, I can read and understand english but write it is another thing since my gramar is...let's say not perfect, so I prefer not to "talk" a lot to not show it too much and stay understandable-

The other reason is creative, all you guys are very creative when it comes to the background of your characters and have a pretty nice solid concepts for them, an skill I really envy. I, however, just start experimenting and end with something that lots of times didn't intend to do or have a clear idea but is a very basic very generic character.

I really appreciate your and other users feedsback, honestly, I just don't know very well what more can I add, and even when I have something to say I try to keep it simple. That's why in other threads when I have something to say about a CAS I like its usually something short like "that's really cool" or "I liked how you used X ítems" because I don't really wan't to put you through a Wall of text that may be it doesn't have any meaning for you (in the sense its confusing because the English I mean)

It's totally cool Neclord, thanks for taking the time to explain...i mean, we are talking about virtual characters and leisure, so there isn't an infinite number of things you can do when you spot something you like :

lurk and ignore any form of reply (viewers, which is fine, you can't ask people to actually interact with you if they just wanna view)
drop a like (level 0 of interactivity)
write a comment on background story
write a comment on the design (cool use of this or that)
express your emotion
ask a technical question
make a critique (possible improvements, etc.)
etc.

I'd still advise to do the same in your thread as you do in others, you don't need to be talkative, just drop a few words (quoting the authors as many do) if you want them to keep coming that is :)

Back