NeclordX SCVI showcase

You have some really unique and creative stuff in here. I love the evil Warlock, his yellow skin is so perfectly creepy. Speaking of creepy, Tormented looks FANTASTIC!! Reminds me of Painwheel from Skullgirls and Basara from Samurai Shodown sprinkled with a bit of Silent Hill. I LOVE your witch's magical pet. Extremely creative idea! Nice Egyptian girl as well, I always struggle with making Egyptian characters, but you nailed it. Maybe consider tweaking the colors of her fauld to include some more white? King, Kaneddi, Spinal, Vlad, your gargoyle and dwarf... all very well done! Excited to see what else you come up with.

Continuing with the greek theme

HARPY
KvlYZR7.jpg

9vTcl9w.jpg

In action
luh9vLI.jpg

75M1qAK.jpg
YXxraGr.jpg

And the obligatory MINOTAURUS. I tried to turn the horse head into a bull head, but looks terrible whatever I do so I inspired this minotauros on Asterios from Fate go, with the concept of a monstruous guy with a helmet rather tan an actual bull

qgY7CSl.jpg

xDJMwmp.jpg

Both are great but I especially love the Harpy’s feet!
Thanks, honestly I didn't really remembered you could put ítems in the feet until I was making the cas. I thought I would need to put it on the leg and they play with the positioning, but since they can be located in the feet was pretty easy

Most Excellent! I think I came across my first 'monster' in SCVI when I played Taki [forgot his name] but that was childs play compared to the creations you have. Those fangs are awesome, makes them very expressive! And that blood borne hunter is the truth! This is all very inspirational if we decide to go down the 'dark' path. ^_~

Heracles (Nightmare)
BWWcSuU.jpg

koRWYUt.jpg

Gorgon
6utlwT1.jpg

j5vjGnn.jpg

Minotauros (revised Mask)
kmZsKYo.jpg

Centaur
(WIP) didn't bother into puting much work into face, color etc because I don't know if its worth, Not sure if it gives enough Centaur impression to keep working on this or if its a complete failure. Sometimes feels Ok, other times feels more like a bug lady. Its a pain in the ass that all the long tigh pants are incompatible with goat legs and the underwear is compatible but it has the underwear color palette making imposible match colors.

JsuQtHp.jpg

PBMsi5C.jpg

Lately I have been messing around but didn't really finish anything, I just had a bunch of CAS halfway. Finally managed to finish a batch of victorian-ish charácters.

Shffield, the maid-spy

JjbIIKb.jpg

HNI6JQI.jpg

Prisoner nºXIII

8cy2ZBM.jpg

wCS7xGv.jpg

Carmilla, heavily inspired in the FGO versión. Ended using IVY for her though, since I couldn't find a female face that convinced me for this carácter.
ViWtZfz.jpg

bfpROZL.jpg

Mila, clone/daugher of Carmila. Basically just wanted to make a younger more innocent versión

TzCB7a9.jpg

LKhjqYJ.jpg

Amia, the pirate. Wanted to make a healthy happy pirate with thick eyebrows, but she ended being kind of menacing

rkmdwIe.jpg

Nd1i2yh.jpg

Filipe, master of dark arts

xA9kJvW.jpg

fXrb6AE.jpg

Hey, you can’t use the number XIII for your CaS! :sc1xia1:

Sheffield or Amos are my favorites of that set.

Filipe looks interesting, but I’m afraid of using shapes for facial hair since they break off and in this case, kind of look a bit cartoonish without texture.

Hey, you can’t use the number XIII for your CaS! :sc1xia1:

Sheffield or Amos are my favorites of that set.

Filipe looks interesting, but I’m afraid of using shapes for facial hair since they break off and in this case, kind of look a bit cartoonish without texture.

You are totally right about textures in the facial ítems. I really miss the tails accessory since they were perfect to make beards since they were fluffy. Worst thing is they are still in the game but locked behind the demihuman race

Back