Necrid?

SuicideBubbles

[08] Mercenary
Ok first off i didn't play SC3 and only played 2 casually.

But ever since I got 4 I have wondered where Necrid went as he was by far my favorite character in 2.

So any real reason why he's gone? Or just like the way the took Rock out of 2, they felt like it.

He was liscenced to Namco by Todd MacFarlane, his creator and the creator of Spawn for all of 1 game. Also, he was banned under the "Why is Necrid Banned.. cause **** Necrid, thats why!" policy of "logic" in SC2.

-Idle

Well if Namco wanted to go shell out the cash to license MacFarlane again, on top of what they paid for Lucas, then you'd see him here. But they didn't.

Also, he was banned under the "Why is Necrid Banned.. cause **** Necrid, thats why!" policy of "logic" in SC2.

Haha so true, same people that wanted to ban Apprentice just because he's Star Wars, lol. Necrid was at least able to win more easily than Apprentice, though. At least he wasn't Heihachi, that shit was nasty.

Ahh didn't realize he was a "bonus character". I never played SC1 so therfore assumed he was in it too.

Shame really i loved his moves. Way better than crap little Yoda or Starkiller. Though Starkiller is fun.

Back