New account, not new to site or SC.

VX Kensei

[08] Mercenary
I figured after years of playing Soulcalibur and lurking the site I'd actually start becoming a more active member. Some of you may have run into me on XBL as my old gamertag: Obsidian Kensei. I'm VX Kensei now. Feel free to add me on XBL or follow me on twitter if you want. Thanks for reading!

Welcome to the site!
Thanks! I actually had an older account that I quickly made and used to respond to someone who mentioned my name in a thread... but I don't use it/want to use it anymore. Idk if that's an issue, I had asked Enk about it and he said that you can't change your username or delete your account. So I guess I'll just kind of let it exist in the background and forget about it.

Thanks! I actually had an older account that I quickly made and used to respond to someone who mentioned my name in a thread... but I don't use it/want to use it anymore. Idk if that's an issue, I had asked Enk about it and he said that you can't change your username or delete your account. So I guess I'll just kind of let it exist in the background and forget about it.
It is possible to change your username if you ask an Admin. As long as you don't use it you'll be fine.

It is possible to change your username if you ask an Admin. As long as you don't use it you'll be fine.
Ok, thanks for letting me know. I don't plan on ever using the old account again so I don't think it'll be an issue.

Obsidian Kensei. I fought you once and got my ass kicked. I learned a lot haha. Don't know if you recognize my listed gamertag but hey welcome back. Hope if I run into you again I do better than last time. xD Your Pat destoryed mine.

I figured after years of playing Soulcalibur and lurking the site I'd actually start becoming a more active member. Some of you may have run into me on XBL as my old gamertag: Obsidian Kensei. I'm VX Kensei now. Feel free to add me on XBL or follow me on twitter if you want. Thanks for reading!

We can battle on Xboxlive sometime.

Obsidian Kensei. I fought you once and got my ass kicked. I learned a lot haha. Don't know if you recognize my listed gamertag but hey welcome back. Hope if I run into you again I do better than last time. xD Your Pat destoryed mine.

I think I remember you, was it in GC? Either way I'd love to run it back sometime. Glad I could help you learn a thing or two.

No, I've just seen your posts in a bunch of threads.
I'm particularly a poster who prefers to be expressive to share opinions. Most times my intentions are to help, be a gentlemen in some sport, show concern, and just be me.

Certain peeps can be stupid and such, but I'm adamant to look past flaws.....even if I deemed them an idiot. What you see from me online is what you get.

I'm particularly a poster who prefers to be expressive to share opinions. Most times my intentions are to help, be a gentlemen in some sport, show concern, and just be me.

Certain peeps can be stupid and such, but I'm adamant to look past flaws.....even if I deemed them an idiot. What you see from me online is what you get.

I respect that. I was referring more to the fact that you're a pretty active member on 8wr lol.

I respect that. I was referring more to the fact that you're a pretty active member on 8wr lol.
For now I'm active because I love 8wayrun and the inhabitants. There really isn't much to it. Sure it has flaws, but I'm trying to set an example of someone who hasn't given up on it. If that doesn't inspire anyone, well at least I'm happy that I learned many things and said something affectionate for them. Who knows, I might disappear one day. Best to be earnest and honest until the end haha.

Back