New DLC released April 24th

I'd personally like all of the missing CAS items/hairstyles and so on from IV back, seems pretty strange for them to have been removed in the first place. Would definitely support Story DLC if they decided to go down that route, seeing as they have a large amount of content that had to be cut due to time constraints. And of course, Character DLC. I mean, come on now, I'm sure Namco isn't blind to the fact that they'd make a ton from this.

I am pretty sure its an armor from Demon Souls/Dark Souls since its a namco game too.
Demons-Souls-Ps3-01.jpg

You might be on to something.
I have a strong feeling that NB will be recycling alot of content from games released in this console cycle.
SC4 then tekken being the most likely since it had a character editer in it.
I noticed this first in SC:BD when i saw Tekken 5 DR psp items in creation.
Its a smart business move to recycle items over again to get the most out of them financially.
Granted not all items will make sense within the game.
This could make for a robust cas closet.

yeah.. it has more vine motifes, but its essentially the same style.. Well.. maybe not the same, but close.
The spaudlers are layered, goes lower AND higher to give a more threatening and bulky silhouette. The faulds extend with a sash around the hips, and so on.

While the penetrator's armor give more of a dark knight boss vibe (well he is a boss), this first Ancient armor is more of a (veteran?) soldier, but still kind of "grunt" -ish.

Reactions: d_b
Ancient armor looks some kind of soldiers in Assassins creed. But the legs are weird
I'm guessing the items released in Europe were just accidentally released early so it makes sense he spoke as though he didn't know they had already been released.
What if i tell you Europe has GTM+1, and Japan GTM+ Idunno. So Japanese counts the americans as GTM + 18 (The 12 from the opposite side of greenwich, +6 from that side to America)
So in matter of hours: Europe and Africa, then Asia, then America

Ancient Armor 1
- Breast plate is located in the mid section, so you can only equip undergarment with it since it conflicts with anything in the armor section.
- Gauntlets and spaudlers come together, in the glove section, and will conflict with any shoulder equipment.
- There are no faulds; the "faulds" are part of the armor. However, there are some that will not conflict and work well, such as Warthog and Magus (latter is female only I believe).
- Leg armor is located in the pants section instead of shoes and has an integrated lower chain mail. This means that it reduces customization options, but they will not disappear after armor break.
- There are at least 3 color channels per parts, but it's mostly minor details.
-- Some color channel works the same way as undergarments: you cannot make them orange or red without pink hue.
- Some parts may conflict with itself. Sometimes the fabric part of the gloves will go through the metal part on the knuckles. It happens most noticeably with female.
- Increasing the breast size will make the armor grow fatter from below, making it "rounder", instead of making the breast area go further like the Magus plate.

Screenshot for color channels:
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ.png

I'm sure I haven't covered anything since I didn't even try neck accessories yet to see which conflicts with which, or if none of them work (lol). Knowing all these stuff, buy at your own risk...

Back