New Player Looking for Games

Sanger Zonvolt

[08] Mercenary
Just recently bought Soul Calibur V, looking for games to play people with and get good/take advice etc.

PSN: Sanger_Zonvolt

Right now I just play Pyrrha as a former Sophitia player. I'm located in the midwest, but the netcode seems to be really good so that doesn't seem to matter much.

Public lobbies just seem to be about showing off CAS characters, I'm more looking to learn and play for real.

Just recently bought Soul Calibur V, looking for games to play people with and get good/take advice etc.

PSN: Sanger_Zonvolt

Right now I just play Pyrrha as a former Sophitia player. I'm located in the midwest, but the netcode seems to be really good so that doesn't seem to matter much.

Public lobbies just seem to be about showing off CAS characters, I'm more looking to learn and play for real.
My advice is to you is to look out for Party Wolf's stream for an open lobby...

Get involved in the forums/chat. Get to know some people and ask people to play. @Xeph is currently the best Pyrrha in the world (seriously) so you should ask him for advice.

Add me: benwithvees and I'll be glad to get you started.

I 2nd Rascals offer...be great for some fresh meat...aha I mean to get a new player into the illustrious Soul Calibur series

Back