New Player

Main War

[05] Battler
I made my account after seeing this site a couple times. I find fighting games to be fun. I'm a high school student and I play video games and watch anime a lot. As a child I grew up playing mortal combat deception, shaolin monks, and armagedon. I don't remember being to good at them but I enjoyed playing them. As a teen I have played super smash brothers brawl and soulcalibur 5. I have played plenty of other games but i'm mentioning only the fighting games. If your wondering what anime I watch its mostly main stream but there are a few others.

Alright getting to what I really want to talk about and tell you about myself. 6 months ago my friend got me interested in scv from talking about it and seeing him fight in it. I thought it was cool. I got the game and enjoyed playing it and after awhile I aimed to get better at it. I distinguished a character I wanted to play and picked mitsurugi. I play other players of course but he's my main. I found FarhosTTTT to be a great help I watched how he played and seen cool combos I could mix into my usual mix up. Lately I have been focusing on just guards and there difficult for me.

If you have any questions feel free to ask and I will reply. Thanks for reading this long introduction of myself I hope I meet new friends that can help me out ^_^

~Main
P.s I wrote this on a kindle fire hd, sorry if there are any mistakes I couldn't see.

Last edited:
Yo same here, I watched Fahros videos and that's how I got into it. Although I'm not knocking on Fahros skills (although other people will), there are other players you would watch instead to get better like JJJ or WindofMitsu.

Back