New SCV player

LycanHeart

[08] Mercenary
Hey everyone.
Just wanted to sign up and get involved with the community. I bought SC some time back but was always playing Halo and then moved over to play League of Legends. Anyway I'm basically next to new but decided to main Mitsurugi really like the style. Anyway my Xbox gamertag is Lycan F2Z so if anyones up for having some games with me or give me some advice just drop me an add or reply here.

Also not checked if you have a graphics area in the forums but I make sigs and avatars for forums so once I get a decent portfolio so you can see my work and decide you want one just drop me a message.

Thanks for reading

LycanHeart

Hello there. I main Mitsurugi as well. I cannot train directly with you as I am on PlayStation. However, feel free to send me a message sometime and you can come to me for consultation anytime. I am not a pro tournament player, but I am know enough to stand toe to toe with some really good players.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Jared The Killer (JTK)

Thanks for the welcome and the advice guys be sure to read up on all the info. that is provided so i can help improve

Hey everyone.
Just wanted to sign up and get involved with the community. I bought SC some time back but was always playing Halo and then moved over to play League of Legends. Anyway I'm basically next to new but decided to main Mitsurugi really like the style. Anyway my Xbox gamertag is Lycan F2Z so if anyones up for having some games with me or give me some advice just drop me an add or reply here.

Also not checked if you have a graphics area in the forums but I make sigs and avatars for forums so once I get a decent portfolio so you can see my work and decide you want one just drop me a message.

Thanks for reading

LycanHeart

We can get a game or two in sometime dude.

Back