New Super Mario Bros Wii

UbErRiCh

[09] Warrior
Just got the game today. It's alot of fun !! Grant it, its like every other Mario game; however, The whole fun of the game is playing multiplayer. It's like Little Big Planet, but with Mario !! BUY IT NOW !! :D

[youtube="NSMB Wii Trailer"]IR74gr_Gthc[/youtube]

Sadly no online. :( And that the only downfall with this game too. :\ You would figure Nintendo would be smart enough to do that too. :p I mean the game already prints money, but they would be printing $500 bills instead of $100 bills if they would implement online. >:(

85 levels.

85 beautiful 2D side-scrolling levels.

When was the last time a platformer had that much?

Why is Peach not in this game?
Miyamoto: "Originally, I thought it would be nice if we could have Princess Peach in there as a playable character," he said through a translator, "but in fact, the Toad characters have a physical that's a little bit closer to Mario and Luigi. In particular, if we had one character ou of the four that wore a dress, we would have to have special processing and programming to handle how the skirt is handled within the gameplay."

Translation: "We were lazy and didn't feel like putting anymore effort than absolutly necessary into making the game better."

And no online is expected but still disappointing as heck.
I will still have fun with this game on my friends modded wii.

First off: looks like a lot of fun.

Second off: really? Is this the 'new' Mario game? Where the hell is Nintendo's innovation?

Third off: Little Big Planet deja-vu.

Fourth off: don't get me wrong, I love Nintendo, but the Wii has been a disaster so far.

Back