New to 8WayRun, not to the Series

StarryNova

[08] Mercenary
Hey guys StarryNova here. One of the newest people to join the forums. I've been here a couple of times looking at stuff. I've fallen out of playing the only fighting game I'm even decent at. I wanted to get back into the game.

I've been a fan of the series since II. Yeah I'm one of those saw Link in the GC version of the game and just HAD to play it. I'm glad I did because I love the game. When Soul Calibur III came out, I was excited to play that game right away. I played a few characters, but I was the most comfortable with Ivy, Kilik, and Yun-seong. I didn't get to play IV until the late stages of the game and I'm glad I didn't play IV much the way the game handled was not fun for me. I was also playing on a 360 after I had been so use to playing on a PS2 controller. When I heard V was coming out I knew I needed to get it. I had gotten a PS3 at that point and got the collectors edition for a early birthday gift. (Like the day before my birthday happy me!) I loved V, but I had a hard time with finding people to play online. College also got in the way (and it still kinda does stay in the way sometimes).

So that is the basics of my history with Soul Calibur. I now use Maxi mostly, but sometimes will go to Mitsu if I lose my Maxi groove. And yes I'm a woman, deal with it.

So that is the basics of my history with Soul Calibur. I now use Maxi mostly

YES!! The choice of a champion.

Welcom to 8wr homegirl. Need any maxi help? Either myself, IRM or a few others in the maxi arena can help you. Maxi is a difficult character to master dispite all the "maxi is for noobs" comments Im sure youve heard. Keep your head up and your chucks ready. Nice to have another maxi main around.

cheers

YES!! The choice of a champion.

Welcom to 8wr homegirl. Need any maxi help? Either myself, IRM or a few others in the maxi arena can help you. Maxi is a difficult character to master dispite all the "maxi is for noobs" comments Im sure youve heard. Keep your head up and your chucks ready. Nice to have another maxi main around.

cheers
I've actually not heard the Maxi is for noobs comments. I could use some people to play online, but that won't happen until I get back home from college in a little over a week.

I've actually not heard the Maxi is for noobs comments. I could use some people to play online, but that won't happen until I get back home from college in a little over a week.

Ohhh hahaha. Just wait. When you really smack the crap outta someone you will get "button mashin noob" "maxi is for noobs" "I have sand in my vagina" "Sun was in my eyes" whaaa whaaa whaaa

Ohhh just wait. They will come.

IRM plays on PSN as does kvasir and marginal. All are very maxi "proficient" and can help you get some game strats down. Also be sure and check out the maxi arena http://8wayrun.com/forums/maxi.102/ as it has a wealth of info you can use to get it rollin.

Or you can always hit me up and I will always do my best.

Ohhh hahaha. Just wait. When you really smack the crap outta someone you will get "button mashin noob" "maxi is for noobs" "I have sand in my vagina" "Sun was in my eyes" whaaa whaaa whaaa

Ohhh just wait. They will come.

IRM plays on PSN as does kvasir and marginal. All are very maxi "proficient" and can help you get some game strats down. Also be sure and check out the maxi arena http://8wayrun.com/forums/maxi.102/ as it has a wealth of info you can use to get it rollin.

Or you can always hit me up and I will always do my best.

I can understand why people think Maxi is for noobs because he LOOKS button mashy and he felt like it in the past to me. This is the first game I mained him I was a former Yun-seong player who had some experience with Kilik. Xiba played nothing like Kilik so I went to Maxi.

I will take a look at the Maxi Arena for info and help. Thanks :)

Back