New To The Forum, But Not To The Craft :3

LunaKage

[08] Mercenary
Hey all, I just found out about this site yesterday, I've been playing Soul since Calibur 2, but not competitively since none of my friends growing up were serious about it. My first competitive game was Tekken 6, and later I "Drove" headfirst into BlazBlue where I eventually became the Moderator for Noel. I found myself missing Soul and I asked a friend of mine if Soul Calibur had a forum similar to Dustloop, and I was directed here, much to my surprise Mitsurugi actually has combos, and here I thought the air control system prevented that :P

Anyways, I play Mitsurugi, which is odd, because if you know me, then you know I usually only play female characters, luckily in this game I was able to bend my rule a little bit by making a female CaS with Mitsu's playstyle.

Anyways, greetings to everyone and I hope I can become a productive member of this society :3

Welcome to 8WR homes!! Hope you find your stay and informative. Looking forward to seeing you progress!!

HRD

Hey Luna, Its great to see you here. I'm sorry about all the troubles we've had before (100% because of me) hopefully you can find it in you to overlook all that. Im a Mitsu player myself so if you need any help or advice you can PM me and Ill do the best to try and help out. Hope you enjoy and find these forums instructive. They have made me everything I am as a player and have delivered great friendships and relationships.

Greetings and welcome. Although it seems like you are already an experienced forum navigator, if you need help finding any info around here just let "the staff" know.

Welcome to the forum!

On a personal note, it's good to see we have people from Guilty Gear Lite coming over... I'm kidding I'm kidding lol, just some friendly cross-game ribbing.

But no seriously, nice to have you here and hope you enjoy your stay! Feel free to PM me any questions you might have or post them up in here.

-Idle

Thanks for the welcome everyone, I figured it was time for me to actually learn to know what I was doing in this game instead of just throwing out moves and hoping they work :P

Back