[New York City, NY] Afraid of a Little Fire????

I have shitty news.

Regretfully, I have to cancel going to Buffalo. Work has decided to put me on standby for the weekend because some other guy there is possibly going to be out for 2 weeks and this is his weekend to work. And since I'm on that standby, I have at least within an hour driving distance cause if I'm not and I get called in, I'm terminated.

Even with the state of things right now in US, you have to draw the line on what your job does with you. What's the point of all this overtime if I can't even make any use of it?

Ok, I might have jumped the gun a little bit here.

I talked this whole situation over with my supervisor last night and he understands. What he explained to me was that this guy is supposedly getting results of his bloodwork this Thursday - which will determine whether he goes out of work or not. My supervisor doesn't seem to think that he will leave, though.

So it's possible that we can carry on with the original plan, but I won't know for certain until Thursday or worst case scenario, Friday afternoon. I'll try to keep everyone posted.

All the prior weeks I've had off and this fucking guy doesn't get any health issues until I have a long weekend trip planned. Why does shit always work out like this?

Sean: Dont worry man. Your job comes first cause its getting harder to find one nowadays and the LAST thing you need to to lose one thats as secure as yours. The best thing to do is to keep everyone updated.

Also:

Tidus - You should get me a Nu AV =P

Omar and Ramon are down for having something this friday, so whoever wants to stop on by ur more than welcome. I'ma have dat BB, dat SC4, dat SF4 and maybe even dat SC3 again ~_^

BB Online is good like SF4 online =D except if people set their voices to Japanese >_< I hear their characters Japanese voice even if my game is set to English. RAGE!!!

Yeah, you'll be cooking and serving the waffles after you get beat =P

Omar - I told u the session was for Friday scrub.

Lol's love u all too!

Hey it's Papy! Man we miss u bro. Well I do at leat cause I think Maxx and them saw u at the last Buffalo tournament!

How are things going with u and the mrs.s?

Back