[New York City, NY] Afraid of a Little Fire????

sup everybody! havent played in ages but i'd like to chill sometime soon ... anything else goin on besides todays thing at max's? Sup french people! When are you guys leaving?

Listen people. I can host a session at my place either Wednesday 9:00 A.M. - 1:30 P.M. or Thursday from 9:00 A.M. - 1:30 P.M but the problem is my PS3 is broke and my copy of SCIV is stuck in it which most of u should know by now.

Pick ur choice but the entire session is irrelevant if someone does not bring a PS3 and a copy of SCIV.

Its up to u folks to let me know.

Dreamkiller:

Thanks for letting me know.... ended up that my gf was sick today, so instead of her going to work i'm taking care of her right now. I don't think I can make it today... I would love to play against the french again but i think i will miss out if they are only available today.... (but you say they are ok until wednesday.. meaning tomorrow is ok too?)

however.. I will give you a call tomorrow.

Something-Unique:
assuming my gf will be sick-free and going to work i'm up for either sessions. please leave me your phone/address (PM me)

---------
everyone:
just got my number yesterday and forgot to post it.... it is
1-347-556-8669

-LAU

Watch out Nuez is back to kick your asses !

Yeah I think the French are leaving on wednesday !

Congrats to Ramon and SU for beating Saitoh in the tourney and in MM ! I heard someone used Algol though bouuuuuh :p

If anyone could make it and bring ps3 and sc4 to SU place tomorrow or day after that will be awesome and please post up or let SU know thanks

-LAU

Watch out Nuez is back to kick your asses !

Yeah I think the French are leaving on wednesday !

Ya nevermind on that shiet ... i just found out that i'm not gonna have a day off from work until next week saturday (7/25) ... when real life leaves me alone for a second i'll show up to something

man its been a while ... r we still sayin "stiff" ? is SC4 still broke? have people gone for wings? who's been the NY chauffer? why doesn't klizza stick to the script? is serge a professional mac now? why is papy still pretending that he's french? we all kno his tru nyc roots ... so many questions ....

Repeat session at my place again on Friday 9:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M. So far Khent, Me, and Lau is guaranteed.

Lau:

Khent will be bringing his PS3 and SCIV. Hopefully he wouldn't mind recording some matches as well.

Back