[New York City, NY] Afraid of a Little Fire????

hey guys, im open to holding casuals at my place over the weekends if the demand is there. i think NYC needs a nice pick me up since it seems not to many people are abe to host anything. I i live uptown in manhattan along the A or 1 line, and am available sat, sun, and mon. depending on peoples schedules we will pick a day out of the 3. i also can do 2 setups and am looking to have a max of 6 people maybe 8 depending on how we organize things.

anyone interested let me know .

hey guys, im open to holding casuals at my place over the weekends if the demand is there. i think NYC needs a nice pick me up since it seems not to many people are abe to host anything. I i live uptown in manhattan along the A or 1 line, and am available sat, sun, and mon. depending on peoples schedules we will pick a day out of the 3. i also can do 2 setups and am looking to have a max of 6 people maybe 8 depending on how we organize things.

anyone interested let me know .

i would definitely like to come some time from jersey. just getting there would be the issue but ill try to figure something out.

I'd love to do casuals in the city occasionally and get some offline practice. Don't know that I could commit to weekly, but that's another matter.

as soon as some people show some interest we can start the planning. i want to get alot of practice in. im trying to hold these sessions for people in the city that dont want to go all the way to jersey for casuals. but of course all are welcome

the next trip im planning is hopefully to tournaments where not alot of shine goes out to that particualr place. line new england is havin monthlies and id like to bring my expose cam to there and theres 2 other scenes 1 i'd have to fly for but ill keep everyone posted

I'm going back to New York from Singapore next week and have played some good players here during summer (the Shens like ShenChan and ShenYuan, namely) and I want to continue mashing some SC offline in NYC. I'm also in contact with a couple of guys in the city who are pretty enthusiastic with SCV too. So... anyone still playing SC in NYC? :) I need a PS3 setup though, I've a PS3-specific pad

I may be able to go to weeklies. I don't think I'll get a reliable online connection so weeklies will be my only form of real practice.

Hello, hello, all. I would be down for weekend weeklies as well. Figure everyone is incredibly busy during the week being in NYC and all, so what are some venues you guys frequent for weekend play? Or is it more of a house party kind of scene here?

As much as I enjoy going to NJ, would love to participate in some casuals here rather than make the trip. Central Park would be a good place to bemoan a whiffed CS, haha.

I know some guys who pop down to Next Level for casuals (except its all Xbox setups there). If someone had a crib thing though I'll head down.

Fantastic! That actually works out quite well for me. Would a number of you be interested in meeting up sometime this weekend or next over at Next Level to do some casuals?

I am thinking about heading over to GUTS in MA on the 28th, but this is contingent on getting offline practice until then.

Dajiro, did you ever get any feedback from your earlier post? I would be interested in some practice if the offer is still open.

I can do casuals at NL anytime these 2 weekends but I really need my Hori Ps3 pad to play properly, while everything there is X360. I can't hit Yoshi or Alpha inputs consistently without it but I guess I can switch around chars a lil', just gonna be kinda half-assed though :]

I may try to go out for this. I don't live in the city though, so getting to NL will be pretty annoying.

Back