[New York City, NY] Afraid of a Little Fire????

Oh and naturally, this kind of mod abuse doesn't leave the NYC thread. Not like Klizza would do such a thing anyway, so I'm pretty much just telling myself that haha.

And it's kind of ironic that we're talking about gay shit, because Serge got drunk and told a bunch of people at Jay's crib about the time he had sex with a transsexual lol.
Damn son. Is it that serious where I cant show up because of money issues?

Damn son. Is it that serious where I cant show up because of money issues?

Very serious things happened last saturday indeed... Serge thoroughly made sure everyone saw his dick at least once, including the close neighbors on Ahmerst street.

To Maxx/Dreamkiller: be happy to learn you don't have to feel rejected anymore ! I warmly (and officially) invite you to our future sessions, as well as anyone else reading this.

And to answer the question as to why we usually do it on Tuesdays... there is no reason at all !! If another day is more convenient for ANYONE willing to show up, then we'll do it on that day !

Come on people ! Come face the mighty and glorious "Team French" :D

To Maxx/Dreamkiller: be happy to learn you don't have to feel rejected anymore ! I warmly (and officially) invite you to our future sessions, as well as anyone else reading this.

Lol.
I was kidding with ya tho.
I know everyone loves me.
I mean c'mon, its me.
Who doesn't love Maxx?

Come on you know him, you saw him last saturday! It was that guy running dick-naked all over the place.

Apparently no preference for any other day of the week, so it's gonna be tonight as usual.

ooooo yaaaa ... that guy

sounds good i'll be there tonight then ... i might be late because I have to go to jersey first to pick up my aunt and cousin and bring them to queens ...

... le sigh

I will be in NYC from Nov 15 - 23 not sure how much time I would have but I hope I can find some time to play some Calibur.. however there's a chance I might not be able to play any... or if I do find time it'll be during later on in the night.

Please let me know if any of you guys will be interested in inviting me over for a couple of games.

-LAU

Sorry if this question has been asked before, but for someone like me who lives in NY and is interested in going to tournaments can I use the PS3 Dualshock pad or are the tournaments on the 360.

Sorry if this question has been asked before, but for someone like me who lives in NY and is interested in going to tournaments can I use the PS3 Dualshock pad or are the tournaments on the 360.

Dude, you live in NY? This guy owns me online with Kilik. I can't wait to play him in person!

The Meth and Red show didn't happen tonight. It got postponed to December. I should of went to NY. Anyway, I'll try to make it next Tuesday. Whats going on this weekend though?

Dude, you live in NY? This guy owns me online with Kilik. I can't wait to play him in person!

The Meth and Red show didn't happen tonight. It got postponed to December. I should of went to NY. Anyway, I'll try to make it next Tuesday. Whats going on this weekend though?

if you dont remember me im the dude that you played in your 1st MM at jays...anyways we are going to MLP's house this sunday if your down that is!? get some sophie sophie strats!

dawwww man ... u missed some crazy shenanigans last night ... stick to the script Klizza!

I will definitely try to make it next Tuesday. I wanna get some games with Rich so he won't get randomed out by Sophie again. :P

Ramon, of course I know who you are. Where is the session happening Sunday?

hmmm MLP told me bout Sunday ... any idea who else is going? also what time is it gonna run and how long?

I might not be able to come but I'm gonna sure as hell try to for at least a little while ... if Kazz goes I want a piece of his Ivy!

mlp's is at 108th between columbus and manhattan...if im correct...i'll hit him up on live to see if he can tell every1 the specifics.

Back