[New York City, NY] Afraid of a Little Fire????

Yeah im still going to swing through Friday. I mean come on Papy's leaving soon so i'll be there.

Tidus:

Damn those bastards. 3Fag60 that sucks. I may still go though and see what happens. Prepare yourself I actually play Zangief now to.

Sorry I had to do it.

Papy: I'll be there guaranteed ... you gotta be outa ur friggin mind if u think i would miss the last papy brooklyn session ... shame!

SU: i still have to run u through an SF4 rape-a-thon

Max: I want another bite outa ur chun-li

Tidus: what day is the tourney at that store for SF4?

Klizza: Tidus got more gift money in ffxi ... ask him

Serge: need a blunt rolled?

Fox: = sex

Ramon: i have your sophie poster, we need wings, i'm officially studying game design and programming, and ur my goto tester ... congratulations!!

To everyone that requested a Nuez custom stick: now that you're all starting to hate me I guess it can't get any worse so here goes; due to personal financial wackness and finance-related economic nonsense it will be another month before I can start churning them out. sorry, i'm sure jay can hit you up if ur sick of waiting for me

Papy: I'll be there guaranteed ... you gotta be outa ur friggin mind if u think i would miss the last papy brooklyn session ... shame!

SU: i still have to run u through an SF4 rape-a-thon

Max: I want another bite outa ur chun-li

Tidus: what day is the tourney at that store for SF4?

Klizza: Tidus got more gift money in ffxi ... ask him

Serge: need a blunt rolled?

Fox: = sex

Ramon: i have your sophie poster, we need wings, i'm officially studying game design and programming, and ur my goto tester ... congratulations!!

To everyone that requested a Nuez custom stick: now that you're all starting to hate me I guess it can't get any worse so here goes; due to personal financial wackness and finance-related economic nonsense it will be another month before I can start churning them out. sorry, i'm sure jay can hit you up if ur sick of waiting for me

Nuez - i love you...that is all
SU - let it be known that i raped ur shit with Gief so u picked him up!

Tomorrow's gonna be FUN !!!

I may as well tell you right away. Midget James Bond only hits you in the dick !!

07.jpg
08.jpg
09.jpg

Back