[New York City, NY] Afraid of a Little Fire????

ok, my parents said they are leaving the old crib sometime tomorrow. So it is looking VERY likely that the session is gonna take place in TriBeca instead of the upper east side, just please please stay in touch

you guys know my number, call me tomorrow.
ok, its about 95% likely that my old place will be available, with people able to sleep over, and a trip to Biddys for old times sake (since sahra is visiting, she loves that place, and i miss it as well).

I will finalize things by 6 tomorrow. My mom has to work tomorrows and she told me they are going to connecticut right afterwards. There is a small small possibility she will be too exhausted, so we will then go to biddys then my new place on 85th.

Whoever doesnt know my cell post up and ill PM it to you, feel free to call me anytime tomorrow

well OOf is comming and i def dont wanna go to biddys...so then what is every1 else doing

Serge, I've changed my mind and wanna come up for the NY tournament. But, since my match is apparently on Sunday, I'll need somewhere to crash. Is it ok if I come up Friday and stay at your place for the weekend? If not, I'll just end up going to the MA tournament. Please let me know. My cell phone is 856-236-8094. You can send me a text message if you want or leave a post here. I'll give you money or free food or whatever you want to charge me for staying.

ok, if we get the old crib (which is looking very likely) then i will just leave someone in charge at the spot while the others go and party
Lets just hope and prey now that we get the old crib

just confirmed with Red that him and Samford are prolly gonna roll through tonight.

Now i REALLY hope the Tribeca place is available, because having all those heads on 85th would be way too crowded

about to go hit up the gym, 8 o clock is looking good for now, you guys know my cell, and you know the corner of greenwich and chambers

Parents are still there for now, but they did say that they were leaving

Oofmatic! I hear you have a playstation controller that works for PS3 and 360? Is that true? If so, can this be done with a regular ps1 pad? With Tekken coming out on ps3 and 360 later this year, I might need something like this. Please give details! I will PM you about it too. But you last posted here so...

To everyone else..., I would say what up but you will all ignore me so...yea lol

You Tekken players will not oppress me!
Argh Will!
lol =P
You playin SF4 online? We should get some matches in since we don't play each other's game anymore.
<3

I havent seen you play BR at all and u quit already? At least I tried with sc4 lol. I havent played since NJ regionals. Hit me up when you are playing and I may join if I'm not too involved in HDRemix. lol

Hey, I just want to say it was great hanging out with you guys. That was some of the most fun I've had this year. Canada is so boring.. :(

Once I start working again I'll try to start making it to the NJ monthlies.

Back