[New York City, NY] Afraid of a Little Fire????

This is for you Papy so u can save it since u knew the beef that me and Ceirnian had and all the shit talk I received only to meet him and beat him the first time we played and with Hilde's best two stages in the mix!
This is also for the Elf abuser who said I would lose to him and the rest of the yorkians who didn't think I would win either.

Something-Unique (Kilik) vs. Ceirnian (Hilde)

This one is just icening on the cake for all those who quit cause of Hilde.

Something-Unique (Kilik) vs. RTD (Hilde)

Tidus:

Thats wasup we need all our members back.

niiiice omar, from an online wonder to f#$&* champ
i recall a couple months ago at serges you were saying ciernien got nothing on you
bark & bite: qualities of a real player

sup nuez/papy the third frenchman is still around(barely)
sup to all the other ny/nj players
most likely the rest of the year im gonna focus on t6br and lil sf4
then i'll quit 2010 cuz thats what i do

serge! now that my work hours will be cut short i wanna drink moar
i really really wished we linked up in vegas
soooooo many females...

i miss the team french days =( ...

to ppl comin with me to syracuse: who's comin tonight and who's not ... hit me up on my cell with a text or something ... trying to get a head count ... so far i think fox and maxx are comin to stay ... so ramon, tidus? what r u guys doin

omegarich:

Yes the bark is as big as the bite muhahaha. You should see my Setsuka to because I was told that I wouldn't be able to utilize her from the same people who said I couldn't beat ceirnian, rtd. She's as easy as ever learning her in like 2-3 days. Working on Ivy next and touching up on the Hilde since I have gotten worse with her over time. Borrowing my brothers PS3 for a week is making me level up muahaha.

Nuez:

Can u PM me ur phone number please so I can call u so I know when and where to meet u.

i decided to go to GU this weekend, simply on the account of me knowing a booth babe and being invited to a booth babe party, which of course we will all go to:-)

What's the ride situation like?

to tidus & serge: i have one seat left in my car now that max isn't going ...

battle it out ....

btw, our hotel room is booked, it will be ~25 bux per person that crashes in there

lemme know who's stayin in there

we're leaving early saturday morning (sorry friday party ppl) this time i want to be on time (lawlz) ... trip is about 3.5 hrs

Good luck to everyone going to something this weekend.

Show them EVERYONE from NY is still a fuckin force!!!

But most importantly, have fun. 10 days is too long without my NY bros =(

Nuez:

Out of curiosity how much is gas money cause $25 a head is a bit much for me at the moment since I also have to give thugish $50 that I was supposed to give him at Nats and to get in the venue is $30. I can't afford $105+ trip at the moment.

Tidus & Papy:

How are u liking the excellent PS3 news in regards to the PS3 vs. X360 War. I know Tidus is creaming his pants for FFXIV Online for the PS3 and Papy just give in the games are starting to flow out in phenomenal fashion with the new $300 PS3 price point.

Uncharted 2 - Gran Turismo 5 - God of War III - Heavy Rain - Last Guardian are just some of the many games I used to tell u about Papy remember. They are all shaping up nicely especially the marvelous Uncharted 2 at the moment since thats the most finished.

Trade them 360's in and upgrade cause its only gonna get better for PS3 as that was always the case with the playstation brand (slow start).

Good luck to everyone going to something this weekend.

Show them EVERYONE from NY is still a fuckin force!!!

But most importantly, have fun. 10 days is too long without my NY bros =(

tear

Out of curiosity how much is gas money cause $25 a head is a bit much for me at the moment since I also have to give thugish $50 that I was supposed to give him at Nats and to get in the venue is $30. I can't afford $105+ trip at the moment.

check your PMs

How are u liking the excellent PS3 news in regards to the PS3 vs. X360 War. I know Tidus is creaming his pants for FFXIV Online for the PS3 and Papy just give in the games are starting to flow out in phenomenal fashion with the new $300 PS3 price point.

Uncharted 2 - Gran Turismo 5 - God of War III - Heavy Rain - Last Guardian are just some of the many games I used to tell u about Papy remember. They are all shaping up nicely especially the marvelous Uncharted 2 at the moment since thats the most finished.

Trade them 360's in and upgrade cause its only gonna get better for PS3 as that was always the case with the playstation brand (slow start).

Lol. Let me know when they actually release a good multiplayer game that is exclusive to the ps3. This piece of shit system is so lucky FFXIV is coming out for it. If not it would of been sooooooooooooooooooold a long time ago. Shit im still considering selling it.

Back