[New York City, NY] Afraid of a Little Fire????

Hey new guy !

You don't know it yet, but the guys in this thread are about to become your best friends !

Omar you're drawing lists of games without caring about quality ! Hey look at my list of 360 games about to be released:
- Ben 10 : Alien Force Vilgax Attacks
- Heroes over Europe
- Infernal : Hell's Vengeance
- South Park : Let's Go Tower Defense Play !
- Football Genius - Genius Quiz
- Barbie Horse Adventures: Riding Camp

6 items in my list: 360 > PS3, Papy > Omar. Owned !

o shit serge there u r ... meet me at 7:30am at union tpke stop in queens (that's the E or F)

omar n ramon will be there too ... see you in the morn homies

sup scha ... if u quit for a couple years then i'd be a new guy to you ... hope to meet you sometime

ramon ... u left ur pad in my car ... if you ever want to see it again in one piece u'll drop off 30 kazillion cheesejergers at a location i will share with you soon ... come alone, or else ....

lol fucking nuez i swear to god! i better get that pad back in one piece! if not i will find your family and your family's family!

but i only have 20 cheese jergers

o btw ... turns out i don't have work on saturday!

why don't we meet up in the city and have lunch or something and head out to the jerz from there

who wants to come?

I wish I could, but right now it looks like I might not be able to make the tourney at all. Too much IRL shit going on, but I'll try my best to make it.

Also, good shit this past weekend guys.

Tidus & Papy:

All those games I mentioned above are triple AAA games. All top notch especially Uncharted 2 and Gran Turismo 5. I think its just that most of the NY crew from what I can tell don't care about certain genres after talking about them on the trip back from GU.

Cause PS3 has been on a role with exclusives late 2008 into 2009 into beast Holiday season 2009 into beast early 2010.

Little Big Planet
Killzone 2
Infamous
Fat Princess
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 (Co-op - 3 New characters - Graphics upgrade - New Weapons - etc.)
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time
Gran Turismo 5
MAG (This could be massive fail or good)
White Knight Chronicles
God of War III
Final Fantasy XIV
Heavy Rain
The Last Guardian
Final Fantasy Versus XIII

I like diversity so that could be why I think the list is so beast and Sony always has a crazy amount of secret first party titles in the pipeline while Microsoft gathers steam from timed exclusives with no real exclusives to offer and a cheaper price.

But the cheap price point is out the window now. Sony will take over all over again just u wait and see and with all the Major first party's.

Nuez:

I'll join u with that offer.

lol after the new numbers for the fail rates of all the consoles came out. I see a horrible future for 360.

As of now it stands that even after the 3 yrs the console has been out, it still has a 54.6% fail rate... The PS3 is second with a 10% and Wii is there with a 6.8% Now after that being known, no one can tell me that the 360 is a better console. Sure you can have a large selection of games but in my eyes, why does that matter when the chances of your console shitting on you is still over 50%? lol

My 360 has broke down twice and never paid to repair it. Omar's PS3 broke down. why isnt he online? Oh right he has a to pay to fix it lol. Of course the 360 isn't better console but it still has 95% better games than the PS3. Ill take a system that breaks down and is free to repair over a system that has shitty games and just catches dust in my room.

The only time my ps3 was useful was when my computer broke down. I installed Linux on the PS3 and I was back online again till I got me another PC.

Oh another thing. The level of competition on the PS3 is VERY low. I remember last year playing COD4 with my Cousin on his PS3. I thought I was just in a room full of bad players. Nah...15 games later. Still bad. Maybe just a bad day? Nah...Next day...Wow PS3 players are REALLY bad. The only genre you can find high level comp on PS3 is Fighting games because that's the tourney standard system.

Oh and Halo ODST is gonna be #1 this holiday season. 1 game is going to dominate Christmas lol

nuez-mobile so far: Ramon, Tidus, Omar ... Max might wanna come but if not then i got one seat left

i'm gonna end up with all three systems cuz i try to play as much crap as possible, good and bad, for educational reasons ... but as for my own personal taste, ps3 exclusives are definitely lookin better in the near future than 360 exclusives (where are they?)

The system was designed to be a FPS console... Anyone will tell you that they would rather play any FPS on the computer. The reason for it being on a console, is because you get it for about the price of a low end computer and some of those FPSs need highend components.
Every single person, except you now tidus, has told me about how they had to send in their 360s until the warranty runs out. After that they all had to find different ways to get the console fixed so that they were able to continue to play these games. If Microsoft, is now offering free repairs on their system, to me, it means that they still cant fix that console and since they are clueless in trying to fix it, they rather just continue to make the shitty console, and continue to make these repairs, which i guess, means that people who are trying to play their games have to hope that their console does not crap out on them while playing. lol Sorry that is not a system i would like to have...
My PS3 messed up once after an update.. That was it. Nothing has happened to my PS3 since then and the fix did not require me to send it anywhere. All i needed to do was something that the PS3 already had on it. lol
As for the games, yes you have a point, the PS3 needs more. Soon, they will, and that means that the things that you dislike about the console, will become invalid. lol Anyways, I am just saying shit because I am very bored here at work...lol Nothing but love there bro...lol

Back