[New York City, NY] Afraid of a Little Fire????

i'll buy the case of jurgers! and the buns possibly but only if its done on monday.

fox: sounds good ... i was thinkin of making it monday anyway ...

ok, then ... i'll post up the details on my labor day BBQ later tonight ... it's gonna be pretty low-key and nobody can stay over cuz i got work the next day ... besides that anybody's welcome ... i'll have two session-stations set up for pplz ... any volunteers to bring ps3's?

edit: im so tempted to make it a requirement to enter a last minute kofxii tourney to join in on the fun o.O

Oh Nuez, you opportunist. I'm afraid I dont have a PS3 to bring but I'm willing to pick up people from somewhere by CF so I can make the trip back to Nuez' 'cue a lot easier.

Ill bring mine if u want. I was gonna get MK Trilogy while i was out there & we coulda bugged out with that too lol. But no luck. Next stupid game besides KOF and MK?

is it cool if i come thru i havent seen anybody in a while also is anybody playing Broken Destiny that might want 2 get some games in also i might start doing sessions at my house on sundays i just need 2 finish throwing stuff away

ya so details for monday ...

time: i'll have shit set up by 2pm so feel free to drop by from then on, if everybody's not out by 11pm ur gettin removed
place: my house, or i should say my parents house so be respectful and don't touch anything (almost kidding) pm me if you're coming so i could send you my address and cell number n shit
if you're bringing someone let me know beforehand ... surprises startle me cuz im old ... i rather be prepared

edit: I changed the start time above to 2pm

if you're taking the train then the closest subway station is the F train last stop @ 179th St (that's in queens, ramon)
there's a ridiculously close LIRR station too (it's the Queens Village station on Jamaica Ave and Springfield Blvd) either way call me and someone will pick u up from there

don't expect woodstock 2009 ... im trying to keep it low key on purpose ... just some drinking and grilling with a couple of game stations up ... more than likely there will be a poker game, dominos and other random shit

im doing this with some buddies and my family regardless of who comes so its gonna happen 100%

i'm gonna buy some burger meat and hot dogs and maybe a couple of skirt steaks for my family but if anybody wants more shit then you're gonna have to pick it up ... no worries though ... i can make a run with you to C-Town just like 4 blocks from my house

byobeverages ... you can bring em with you or just wait till you get around here to buy em ... this isn't jersey so don't worry, you can't walk down the block without trippin over a store that sells all sorts of shit to drink up on ... also, 7-11 in walking distance

what else, i dunno if i'm missin anything ... anybody's welcome as long as you're respectful of our shit here ... PM me if you're plannin on showing up though

did i mention the gaming stations will only be playing kofxii?

Hi all from Singapore !!!

what the F r u doin in singapore?!

u missed serge burning things in my grill, me lettuce-matching maxx and then robbing his lettuce, klizza showing me that i have the brainage of a cockroach, fox bein stiff and leaving early, and us not playing poker!! >< ... ur wack

and yes klizza, i add extra win to each and every burger

ramon: i can't come thursday ... sorry man ... im a) broke as shit, and b) adopting a pooch!!

my bad homie

Yo these two things do NOT mix, lol. Pets can be expensive.

haha ur right ... but it's more like a possible foster so supplies and such are pretty much covered ... its a tiny 11 month old pit ... she's a friggin midget for a pit ... if i find a good home for her i'll give her up ...

until then, i guess she's stuck with my dumb ass

on a side note ... i am F'd the F up right now... i don't kno how i'm gonna get through the day .... blarg

serge: got ur book, if i don't see u before then i'll give it back to u at jaxel's on the 19th

LOL Nuez, sounds like you had a fun weekend... lol My drinkin started on friday night after jaxels, and ended yesterday as the overall winner in Beerpong...lol I do not think i was sober at all this whole time...lol

sup kit, ya that sounds like a pretty drunk weekend ... i don't think i have ever been this hungover ever ... it probably doesn't help that i haven't eaten anything today

I'm actually in Melbourne now, where I'm trying to start a new life. Find a job, apartment etc.

I landed yesterday and sessioned with the local SC crew 3 hours later, pretty hilarious isn't it ? These guys are motivated as hell !

I'm actually in Melbourne now, where I'm trying to start a new life. Find a job, apartment etc.

I landed yesterday and sessioned with the local SC crew 3 hours later, pretty hilarious isn't it ? These guys are motivated as hell !

How did you do against them, 3 hours off a long ass flight? I didn't even know Australia had a SC crew.

hotness! do they have a Liz player? hehehe

sidenote: my new dog is no joke ... she's awesome and i'm wondering if jay will let me bring her to the next shindig if i stay with her outside for the whole time .... hmmm

Back