[New York City, NY] Afraid of a Little Fire????

In regards to the tournament listed above i'm posting ahead of time for room in a car if Fox or Nuez plan on driving up there.

If u are and u have room please add me! If not cool!

i'm goin, guaranteed ... u guys call dibbs or whatever lol ... ramon, SU, and maxx alrdy did so that leaves one seat

edit: MOAR SESHUNZ PLZ!! ... let's have a "Make-Nuez-l33t @ SC4" session ... i'll just study frame data and practice combos and ish until then ... at least i'm better than maxx now ......... LETTUCE!!!

i'm goin, guaranteed ... u guys call dibbs or whatever lol ... ramon, SU, and maxx alrdy did so that leaves one seat

edit: MOAR SESHUNZ PLZ!! ... let's have a "Make-Nuez-l33t @ SC4" session ... i'll just study frame data and practice combos and ish until then ... at least i'm better than maxx now ......... LETTUCE!!!

Check with Fox first but I THINK he's flying up early to spend more time in Buffalo. If not he gets a spot by default, or none of you will leave Buffalo ALIVE!

at least i'm better than maxx now ......... LETTUCE!!!

Ugh, fuck I hate it when you're better than me!
DAMNIT!!!

Side Note - I got a job at Au Bon Pain, and when asked her how my schedule was gonna be like she looked hard as fuck at my weekends. I think I should know if I'll like it or not by the time Buffalo rolls around lol.

Ugh, fuck I hate it when you're better than me!
DAMNIT!!!

Side Note - I got a job at Au Bon Pain, and when asked her how my schedule was gonna be like she looked hard as fuck at my weekends. I think I should know if I'll like it or not by the time Buffalo rolls around lol.

Maxx, if it's a flex schedule where they rotate people on and off weekends, usually if you're up front with them and say "yeah I usually do something with friends one weekend a month when they're not working, but I always know ahead of time when that weekend is" they'll work with you. But it would have been better to do that at the interview, lol. Just so long as you're willing to work the other 3 weekends in a month of course, lol.

so what's Rachel's?

ah, rachel's ... lil mexican food & bar place in park slope we chilled at with papy ... idea! ... we should eat at rachels!

who's comin this saturday to jersey? ... we should meet at rachel's, eat, and leave to jersey from there ... brilliance!

im down nuez minus eating! cuz i got a full subworks card i wanna use...but i'll join for the chats!

Might not be going to Jersey this weekend. Too much poverty going on right now and Jersey really wouldnt help.

Yo Nuez about payment for my sticks/tourneys, would you like my namco stick in exchange?

ah, rachel's ... lil mexican food & bar place in park slope we chilled at with papy ...

this is making me so nostalgic...

Guys it's been a year since we met ! Haha here's a pick from my first post I find it funny:

I live in Brooklyn, not too far from either manhattan or queens (station 4 avenue/9 street).

My place could be ok for that regarding the space (4-5 people could fit quite easily), but unfortunately I don't have a TV worthy of this name...

4/5 people.... yeah right !

I remember when i first went to papy's lol.
Ah, the memories.
AND THE CHEESECAKE FOR ALL YOU FATASSES lol.

PS - I had the only swollen thumb, so i finally went to the ER, and had that shit fixed...FOR MAD FUCKIN MONEY. An ER visit, is no fuckin joke =/

papy in any other country you would be right to say only 4 to 5 ppl MAX!!!

BUT THIS IS NEW YORK SON!!!!

ya i remember the first time i met papy, i picked u up in chinatown to go to jersey for the first time ... on the phone u sounded like some huge eastern european dude (couldnt place the accent at first) but when i pulled up to u i was like "look at this scrawny gypsy-lookin mother-fucker, if he tries sumthin funny ima bite this dude" ... or something like that

<3 French

EDIT: who's comin with me to jerz on saturday besides ramon and my dog again?

nah lets skip rachels this time ... if its just u me n omar ill let u know where we gonna meet up ... anybody else? one more spot

Back