[New York City, NY] Afraid of a Little Fire????

Anything you want guys. There is also an Hibachi restaurant, as well as a very cheap and good Thai restaurant (22$ the bottle of wine).

Here's the plan I've discussed with Jaxel and Tim. They would most likely be landing in the US this summer one week before EVO, and chill with us in NYC and NJ. During that week there would be a big tourney at Jaxel's and some training to get them accustomed to banned characters in France (the entire SW cast). Then we would go altogether at EVO.

For the moment, Kayane, her brother Kero, Saitoh, Hayate and Humphrey are down. Saitoh will try to spread the hype in France to get more people to come, and so will I in the US. I've already started to hype people at NEC, and Oof and DINO said they'd come to that tourney if it happened.

Wouldn't it be great ? Those guys are SOOOO top tier ;)

kills ur sperm count ... don't u wanna make little scrub babies in the future?

o ... and i liked it ... so i threw a ring in its general direction

kills ur sperm count ... don't u wanna make little scrub babies in the future?

o ... and i liked it ... so i threw a ring in its general direction

LOL

your baby will come out like this chris if you dont watch it!

good shit ny this weekend yall are solid. I'm down to play sc4 friday or just chill, I also can hold a session saturday/sunday depends on you guys Will you can come thur of course I have no beef with you period never did O_o, so I would like to play some games with you as well.

The problem was never me having beef with you. The problem is you thinking we're plotting or scheming against you. I can honestly say that neither Spero and I have NEVER discussed how to beat you especially when you were in the team. But I'm said that 4 million times already. You can believe me or not.

Where and when are the sessions happening?

The problem was never me having beef with you. The problem is you thinking we're plotting or scheming against you. I can honestly say that neither Spero and I have NEVER discussed how to beat you especially when you were in the team. But I'm said that 4 million times already. You can believe me or not.

Where and when are the sessions happening?
Na I believe you everything is a whole bunch of he said she said stuff so its past shit that I wanna forgot bout. Well I could have a session saturday or sunday its up to you guys at my crib. I have ps3/xbox sc4s and a stick for both systems so I'm all set up really just waiting on you guys.

I dont think Papy has G4 at his place, but we might be able to stream it or DL the ep.

Ok so who's coming tonight so we can get some games and food in?

Back