[New York City, NY] Afraid of a Little Fire????

Has anyone seen the reviews for Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li? I have have yet to have find a GOOD review for that movie. There have been some critics who liked the 1994 Street Fighter movie better than the new one.

Hey Papy, sorry for running out of the online room without saying a word. I had to leave for work and didn't have time to type a bye message. I was actually just trying to pass 30 minutes or so with some online, and then when I found you hosting a room I was like "Yooooooooo stiff" and joined. I thought you were gonna pull out Yoda, but you actually got Astaroth out of bed to fight me. Fucking mix ups. And I'm still too retarded to break B when his back is near the edge. I'm so hopeless.

I can't believe I didn't have you in my contact list yet ! I didn't pick Yoda coz I knew it would drive you crazy and you'd have been be like "this is FUCKING BULLSHIT" as usual :D

Today, it's UPS delivery attempt #2 ! Once again, let's watch human intelligence in action. This time I placed a huge sign on the door with arrows pointing toward the doorbell (in case they're illiterate, very likely).

lol Papy.. Looks like you have UPS troubles...
Anyways, YO NYC you all coming to Jaxel's monthly? You dont have to enter, just come for the fun...

Yipii they made it !! According to Celine they came with 3 trucks. That's what it takes with UPS. Well done.

I'll start & finish Killzone 2 tonight.

I'm cursed.

15 minutes after the start of the game, Killzone 2's moron developers make you steer a fucking useless valve using dumb Sixaxis. After many sessions and exchanges of controllers at my house, it turns out that mine is broken. Of course, no alternative way to do that simple action. Stuck in the game, for good. Coz there's NO WAY I'm buying another of these useless dumb as fuck controllers.

If anyone recognizes his deficient controller please step forward (assuming that this one is not mine that has broken lately). Mine was working a month ago when I last played wipeout HD...

Could anyone please lend me his controller temporarily for me to finish that terrible game ?

PS: once again we've proven that the PS3 is a huge pile of crap.

Vids from the hotel room we were at after the NE regional.

Forgive the shitty comments by me. I'll STFU next time I'm recording. But Hacker makes up for it with Hacker being.... well Hacker.

LOL poor Papy. Looks like you are having no luck at all huh...

Fox, lol you needed to tape the Hacker ownage of Phil during the singles toureny!!!

Someone left a samsung battery at my house and a video cable.

These items can be redeemed in exchange for a PS3 controller.

Back