[New York City, NY] Afraid of a Little Fire????

i played sf4 for the first time. its sooo fucking different from sc4. i wanna play play u guys in sumthing! im mad i didnt go the other day when tidus called me!

No way that movie will suck. So do we still need to see it Friday ? Tonight would be fine for me...

Well I regret to imform you that I won't be able to go watch the movie because my job told me that I have to wait for the next paycheck cycle which means in 3 weeks I'll have my paycheck but since so many people are going you guys should still go and I'll advise you to call geoffrey. Heres his Cellphone # 347 744-7429. You guys have fun and tell me how big Dr. Manhattan is if you get my drift ;)

Alright I'll probably go tonight after work then. Klizza are you in ?

Fox: will you be anywhere around the city in the next few days ? I need to get back my camera.

I figured out how to fix the economy

fedorobama.jpg

Fox: will you be anywhere around the city in the next few days ? I need to get back my camera.
Oh shit thats right, your camera is in my car.

You have a bad habit of leaving stuff in there. Hey, at least its not your house keys and they didnt end up in Jersey.

well me and possible eman. is comming tommorow! SU i need u to go tommorow too...i need to whoop ur...i mean train with yah!

Papy - is it ok to bring a friend?

I'm down for anything too. Plus I'm in the mood to pull out my old Asta I've been doing good with him lately... (online)

I saw watchdick.

I'm mixed about buying RE5... do you guys wanna play that tonight ? I heard the game is not as good as it looks...

Btw I might go to the game store near my house this evening. They have all the SF4 official pads so those of you who are interested...

Back