Newbie here. Hey!

ha, welcome to the community :D
Which system are you on? You ever play offline or online stuck with online(like this guy)? I'd ask characters but you said those, so ill ask what do you like ost about either of those characters and where would you rate yourself with them?

Hi, Mist. Welcome to 8Wayrun. I'm one of the moderators for this section. So if you have any questions, you can ask me by either posting here, or sending me a PM, and I'll do my very best to help you.

Tell us a little bit about yourself. Like, where are you from? Do you play online or offline? Have you participated in any SoulCalibur tournaments? What are your interests with the game: do you want to find a scene near where you live? Looking for other people to play online with? Maybe sharing your custom characters and stuff? I know it may look like I'm asking alot, but this is the introduction area, so it can help me out to know a little bit about you so that I can point you in the right direction.

Since you're a Siegfried and Astaroth user, you may want to check out their Soul Arenas and see if there are any other tricks and such that you can add to the ones you already know. Here are the links to their sections: Astaroth and Siegfried. If you have any questions about what you see in this section, let me know. Again, Welcome to the forums, and I await your reply.

Back