NFL Playoffs

KnightWarrior

[10] Knight
Who is everyone fave team and who is everyone going for in the Playoffs??

Mine is the S.F 49ers and the Cleveland Browns

Go Niners on Saturday

49ers fan since birth..
just happy to see them winning and more happy john york let jed take over.
hopefully back to winning like the Debartolo and Walsh era.

I was born into being a Broncos fan and I've always been pretty die hard.

This Tebow mess has really fucked with my ability to watch their games. I still watch them, but it's really really difficult to watch Tebow run around then throw an underthrown wobble pass every other play. That said, he is actually improving and is making people think how to directly stop HIM and making other facets of the offense open up. Now if he just stops praying after every play and the Jesus bandwagoners hop off I might start to enjoy this era. Probably not though. The Broncos are god's team now I guess.

The Patriots will annihilate us though, count on it. Even though we have a stellar record against them overall.

My team - Miami LOLphins
Routing for in Playoffs (this weekend) - Denver over New England / San Fran over New Orleans
I just don't want to see the Brady bunch in the Superbowl, past that I don't really mind who else makes it.

Born a Niners fan, will die as one. The game today was something else. Now I'm rooting for Giants to win so Niners get another playoff game at home. For the AFC, I'm expecting the Pats and Ravens to play in the Championship.

The Niners / Saints game was fantastic to watch. Very clutch at the end. Patriots did what most people expected, and dominate. I hope Baltimore don't mind playing on the road if they get past Houston today.

Patriots are soft. Ravens will slap em around

I hope this is true, but seeing what the Ravens did on the road in the regular season leads me to believe otherwise. Plus that offense looks worse than ours (niners). Let's hope the Ravens realize what time it is and get serious against the Pats.

Ed Reed put his own QB + OL on blast saying they need to step it up if the Ravens are going to win on Sunday. He's gonna have to worry about stopping Brady and his bunch from scoring many TD's like they've been doing all year. I want the Pats to fail (as a Dolphins fan) but they are looking SOLID, even with the statistically worst DEF.

Back