"NO NO!!" "NO NO!" "NO NO!!"

Hey did you know Pyrrha B+K is -12 on block? I think you should try to punish it.
some of you guys are clearly clueless. 11aa can be interrupted even after the first hit is blocked or hit. its -14 please dont compare this string to pyrrha's idiots.
infact dont comment here if your clearly clueless about leixia, which it seems that most of you are.

B+K is the move where she stabs the ground, right? FC A is i12. Magically, it'll punish B+K. The problem with B+K is that it can be mixed up for additional hits.
hahahaha

you missed the entire point completely
Yo lizardman 22A is -22 on block you should try interrupting the B....tell me how that goes
Yo cervy BB is -16 try beating out the BBB
Yo raph prep BB is -14 on block try interrupting that too

why do noobs find the concept of not committing to the second hit and threatening with it foreign?
Glad I exposed the 2 biggest idiots on the forums

Exposed as fraudulent
Expo'se

gonna make a transcript for my video since you are too dumb to figure it out alone

1. 11AA clearly beating out 2A on block via TJ this was not a mis timing by me refer to next clip
2.me punishing 11A with the same timing of 2A
3. me attempting to punish with WR B and WR K
4. me attempting to punish with RCC AA

PS if you don't believe me you can always test yourself

haha kid is unaware that finishing the string lesses the recovery after 11a go back to failing at being a frame fighter

I don't know the exact lag between moves in strings because they aren't listed anywhere and I don't feel like capturing the game at 60 FPS and then slowing it down to 1FPS to check out the frames myself. If there's less lag if you 11AA, then I concede that point.

However, it doesn't change the fact that verticals that can be done from crouch on i14 or faster will still hit Leixia. Leixia's own 6KK will hit Leixia regardless of what she does after a blocked 11A.

* If you stop at 11A, you get hit.
* If you do 11AA, you jump, but still get 6KK:ed, since it's just a TJ, not a TS as well.

So, it's not safe. It's just safe against people who doesn't have i14 or faster verticals that can be done from crouch. I'm still waiting for you to show me videos of top Leixia players doing any of the following:
* 1K as a stepkill
* 11A/11AA a lot
* Spam 3B

You claim those three things are important cornerstones of Leixia's game and that anyone who doesn't use them in that way are n00bs. Yet no high level Leixia use any of those things in the ways in which you think they should be used.

hahahaha

you missed the entire point completely
Except where I didn't. I said that Pyrrha's B+K can be mixed up for additional hits (with "which will make it impossible to punish with FC A on block of the 1st B+K" being implied).

1. 11AA clearly beating out 2A on block via TJ this was not a mis timing by me refer to next clip
2.me punishing 11A with the same timing of 2A
3. me attempting to punish with WR B and WR K
4. me attempting to punish with RCC AA
Except for the part where WR B and WR K are way too slow to punish 11A and I never said you should use either to punish 11A. I specifically said to punish 11A with 6KK. Because it's friggin' guaranteed and does the most damage.

PS if you don't believe me you can always test yourself
6KK. Kills every option after 11A.

Next May? You make challenges like "I can beat you all" and then say "oh wait but not for 13 months"?

ZE, this whole thread needs to be deleted and about maybe 10 posts salvaged. Can help if you want.

Next May? You make challenges like "I can beat you all" and then say "oh wait but not for 13 months"?

ZE, this whole thread needs to be deleted and about maybe 10 posts salvaged. Can help if you want.
you shouldn't really take notice of that troll.
i wonder why i even wasted my time replying to him.
i just can't stand people making outlandish false claims, about leixia having the best lows in the game.

@Fallen So preserving the danger zone of the guard meter and using the "Stand there and let it break" mentality to land some throws and pokes is not a viable tactic? Any damage is good damage but all you seem too want is every single attack to combo into 8 moves in a row.

Do you wanna lose to that laggy (only you felt) Aeon 66A because you couldn't block it while QSing? lol. Get your skills up before you try to tear apart a tactic or at least let me see you use a successful one since your so masterful with Leixia.
i really dont think your helping,dont start this bickering again.
if you have somtehing to say to fallen use the pm,s.

, about leixia having the best lows in the game.
If you weren't a moron devoid of reading comprehention you would realize I called cervy 1ab the best low in the game

You should try painting me as a troll after you show up to some events...a nobody like you making bold claims while no one knowing how you play is kinda funny

also fallen. ...You think aeon 66a is an online tactic? Try understanding the basic mechanics of the game before you talk about it

If you weren't a moron devoid of reading comprehention you would realize I called cervy 1ab the best low in the game

You should try painting me as a troll after you show up to some events...a nobody like you making bold claims while no one knowing how you play is kinda funny

also fallen. ...You think aeon 66a is an online tactic? Try understanding the basic mechanics of the game before you talk about it
it really baffles me how a low life like you, can lecture me on how to read.
what the hell is "comprehention" are you some sort of retard or what.
its now fairly obvious, that your either a troll or a sick individual.
what part of take it to the PM'S arnt you getting? or is that too much for an inbred like you to understand?

^^NO NO! NO NO! NO NO! NO NO! NO NO! NO NO! NO NO! NO NO! NO NO! NO NO! NO NO! NO NO!

Dumping grounds for the other kind of crybaby. (and other non-helpful discussion posts...)

*The original idea for this was actually InsaneKhent's, but that Q/A thread blew up before we had time to think of something more clever.

Back