NOWS MY CHANCE

Sir

[10] Knight
Hello you are speaking to Le Bello

i am new to 8 way run and my main is Dampierre

i really should have came on this site a long time ago i just never found the time

but alas i am here

i am a C1 I play as dampierre and asteroth ( gimme some dem souls gurl)

if anyone would like to play my Xbox gamertag is GameShark97

i mainly play SCV but you will also see me on SSFIV

so im just here to say hi ( if you fight me on ranked i apologize for all the spanks)

so hi everyone i will be here Um yeah pretty much nothing else to say

Accept no imitations my dearest Pocky!

the real "le bello" would know that dampierres's last name isnt le bello

in fact "le bello" is just the name of his fighting style in broken destiny

lord geo dampierre accepts no imitations there for i am the real dampierre

SHIT JUST GOT REAL.

A fact of which I am astutely aware. Though I wonder what's under that disguise.

Although I wonder what made you think I thought it was his last name? To the best of my Italian it means "The handsome", and he refers to himself as it because of a sense of arrogance but also because he's an eccentric piece of brilliance.

Of course if you want to get into a fight about who's the bigger Dampierre fan, feel free. Though I must forewarn you that I don't actually care and would be more interested in celebrating a mutual appreciation of the character.

A fact of which I am astutely aware. Though I wonder what's under that disguise.

Although I wonder what made you think I thought it was his last name? To the best of my Italian it means "The handsome", and he refers to himself as it because of a sense of arrogance but also because he's an eccentric piece of brilliance.

Of course if you want to get into a fight about who's the bigger Dampierre fan, feel free. Though I must forewarn you that I don't actually care and would be more interested in celebrating a mutual appreciation of the character.

hah good mental sparring match my dear sir

i appreciate smart people such as my self

i say maybe we are persay the same person from a different reality

Oh god...ANOTHER one these things...?
So long as you don't talk in 3rd person or try to talk like the character I guess you're straight.
Welcome.

Oh god...ANOTHER one these things...?
So long as you don't talk in 3rd person or try to talk like the character I guess you're straight.
Welcome.

why that is proposterous

why woud the great lord geo dampierre frame another person

kah! i will act like my self and only my self

There's a chance this could certainly be as correct as it is improbable. Which is to say I support this notion.

As a friendly note, a lot of people dislike the idea of a RP talker. I think some mistook me for that a little bit, but I hope I've put those notions swiftly to bed. Le Bello occasionally speaks in third person, but this is purely in jest, and to make sure people don't take things too seriously.

People like Tag there aren't so keen on this behavior, which is understandable. It seems to have become more common than I realised (I was under the impression that aside from myself, only Pocky_Yoshi did this) but that's the way of things. The best lesson I can give is to learn moderation with such things. Be as light-hearted as you like around the casual pool, but act more serious in the 'core areas, and you'll be fine. Not everyone is going to like you all the time, but if you make no enemies, then you're fine.

And if you do, there's the ignore button.

And don't worry about Tag. We've had this discussion on chat, and it quickly devolved.

Hello you are speaking to Le Bello

i am new to 8 way run and my main is Dampierre

i really should have came on this site a long time ago i just never found the time

but alas i am here

i am a C1 I play as dampierre and asteroth ( gimme some dem souls gurl)

if anyone would like to play my Xbox gamertag is GameShark97

i mainly play SCV but you will also see me on SSFIV

so im just here to say hi ( if you fight me on ranked i apologize for all the spanks)

so hi everyone i will be here Um yeah pretty much nothing else to say
Am I REALLY speaking to Le Bello? Greetings chum!

why that is proposterous

why woud the great lord geo dampierre frame another person

kah! i will act like my self and only my self
There's a chance this could certainly be as correct as it is improbable. Which is to say I support this notion.

As a friendly note, a lot of people dislike the idea of a RP talker. I think some mistook me for that a little bit, but I hope I've put those notions swiftly to bed. Le Bello occasionally speaks in third person, but this is purely in jest, and to make sure people don't take things too seriously.

People like Tag there aren't so keen on this behavior, which is understandable. It seems to have become more common than I realised (I was under the impression that aside from myself, only Pocky_Yoshi did this) but that's the way of things. The best lesson I can give is to learn moderation with such things. Be as light-hearted as you like around the casual pool, but act more serious in the 'core areas, and you'll be fine. Not everyone is going to like you all the time, but if you make no enemies, then you're fine.

And don't worry about Tag. We've had this discussion on chat, and it quickly devolved.

Arrgh! More Dampierre role players? Maaaaaaaaaan...

Its about time you all did some RESPECTABLE WORK!!!

So yeah, Hi. =)

things i gathered from this thread

1 dont roleplay every second
2 dont talk in the third person repeatedly
3 dont always spam dampierre related qoutes at the end of your post
4 have fun at the proper time
5 tag doesent like roleplayers

( insert dampierre related qoute)

Well, I'm pretty much the catalyst on this RP third person talk. But it's not like I would actually say it in real life that much. Or would I? But yes that's pretty much the sentiment here on how I use silly talks to slowly break the ice on skeptical, stiff, and hostile people online.

It's mind games for making think I'm a fool and then bam, I speak like some regular mature adult with some intellect and fancy words and articulating my honest feelings. Of course be polite and courteous. Me being easygoing, inquisitive, and seeing good in people is what makes people see past my third person disorder haha.

Peeps won't warm up at first, but then sometimes you shouldn't care. For peeps can speak as they please as long as they use common sense......which some certain peeps don't have.

Well, I'm pretty much the catalyst on this RP third person talk. But it's not like I would actually say it in real life that much. Or would I? But yes that's pretty much the sentiment here on how I use silly talks to slowly break the ice on skeptical, stiff, and hostile people online.

It's mind games for making think I'm a fool and then bam, I speak like some regular mature adult with some intellect and fancy words and articulating my honest feelings. Of course be polite and courteous. Me being easygoing, inquisitive, and seeing good in people is what makes people see past my third person disorder haha.

Peeps won't warm up at first, but then sometimes you shouldn't care. For peeps can speak as they please as long as they use common sense......which some certain peeps don't have.

This in all it's actuality.

Dampierre! You should also learn two more things before you leave:

Pocky_Yoshi is far wiser then he first appears.
Syn is one of those serious players who's also happy to kick back and relax a bit.

Just don't tell him you find Viola to be bottom tier... =P

This discussion was interesting, until tag walked in and smeared shit all over the floor.
I can't understand how anyone could actually be annoyed by what was happening above. Damn people here suck.

This discussion was interesting, until tag walked in and smeared shit all over the floor.
I can't understand how anyone could actually be annoyed by what was happening above. Damn people here suck.

I can assure you that she meant no harm. In general, peeps are rather skeptical and timid at first. So I don't blame them for thinking that way at first.

Back