Obligatory collaborations

TsunamiBye

[14] Master
The two heads are always better than one. Any more and it's a party of cas fun.

Some of us cas artists are burnt out from competing and making recycled ideas. Some are discouraged from competition, that cas artist that intimidates you, or ideas falling flat. Whatever the case, sometimes sharing the load eases your stress.

That's what 8wayrun cas forums was built on. In here, you can work with anyone. The GOAL is to work together to wow as a team and learn from another. This means ONLY collaborations are allowed.

Let's say I want to make a ninja and knight duo with say @brucege. Then I'd wait for ideas he wants to do with me, be it he wants to change it to a pirate couple, a power ranger group, a combined effort on a single gundam cas, etc.

Discuss and make together.

No lone wolf nonsense or any bickering of selfishness. Do so and you'll have to answer to @Le_Bello or any other mod. Hopefully it won't come to that, so have fun. Feel free to ask questions.

Cool idea! Alotta my favorite CaS comes from ppl with fresh ideas or stories like you or Ramus. Then I just add some random bump mapping, expend my SpecEq, and color balance. I'd be more than happy to collaborate with you as a matter of fact. Did you really want to make a ninja? Cuz I'm totally down for kunoichi CaS. You can start off by writing down brief notes on character, like personality, moral alignment, or background. Then you can pick stuff like primary color scheme, ideas for SpecEq expenditure, options for layering or skin exposure if you like (stuff from my instructional thread.)

Cool idea! Alotta my favorite CaS comes from ppl with fresh ideas or stories like you or Ramus. Then I just add some random bump mapping, expend my SpecEq, and color balance. I'd be more than happy to collaborate with you as a matter of fact. Did you really want to make a ninja? Cuz I'm totally down for kunoichi CaS. You can start off by writing down brief notes on character, like personality, moral alignment, or background. Then you can pick stuff like primary color scheme, ideas for SpecEq expenditure, options for layering or skin exposure if you like (stuff from my instructional thread.)
We so got to do a duo soon.

Being a Gemini, i always collaborate...with my other me :p.plus back then I had my Lil Vil as a partner
Nice idea, but honestly more comfy when doing couch coop CAS creation...
Curious about what comes out of it though, take the whole thing in PM and come back and strike me/us silly will ya ? :)

You can discuss it here, but pms work.

Currently, ideas for Disco Jim, Yoshi Nakamura, Horus, Alfonso de Garza , Fujo, a male viking, and a female Italian elf.

For now, I need a collaboration for Horus. The tragic Egyptian prince whose story is just like Jin Kazama of Tekken. Either make a badass tyrant father to Horus, make a BFF turned bitter enemies, etc.

I have no dlc on my ps3, but I'm all for the challenge. You can also choose the other ones I listed.

You can discuss it here, but pms work.

Currently, ideas for Disco Jim, Yoshi Nakamura, Horus, Alfonso de Garza , Fujo, a male viking, and a female Italian elf.

For now, I need a collaboration for Horus. The tragic Egyptian prince whose story is just like Jin Kazama of Tekken. Either make a badass tyrant father to Horus, make a BFF turned bitter enemies, etc.

I have no dlc on my ps3, but I'm all for the challenge. You can also choose the other ones I listed.
Most of the above are all very complete ideas, so there isn't quite as much room for creativity. Female Italian elf really catches my attention though. I've never made an elf before, so it'd be a fun project for both of us. Let's go with that one. Any thoughts on the specs I mentioned above (like personality, color scheme, etc)?

Most of the above are all very complete ideas, so there isn't quite as much room for creativity. Female Italian elf really catches my attention though. I've never made an elf before, so it'd be a fun project for both of us. Let's go with that one. Any thoughts on the specs I mentioned above (like personality, color scheme, etc)?
When you put it like that, a few don't need to be paired up.

The tweaks
Horus is a tragic Egyptian prince who will end up like how Jin kazama is. Get revenge on father, take the throne, and be more tyrannical.

Fujo is a Kenyan sorceress with devious plans. However, I can picture pairing her up with Horus. Ruling them out as bad peeps.

Disco Jim(mascot cas of mine)the derpy American disco jockey from another dimension needs some tweaks, but pairing him with Alfonso the young money hungry pirate ensures bros before ladies, enjoy money, etc of what young guys do. Ruling them out as young jocks.

Rejected
Male viking I scrap as I'm having second thoughts, and Italian elf sounds more fun.

Cas to collaborate list
  • Yoshi Nakamura. I spend a lot of time thinking how to change her up a bit. However, I'd want to pair her with someone. She's a favorite and is incomplete. Details on what she is to come!
  • Female Italian elf. It's a new idea! I'm still brainstorming.
  • Sc characters cosplaying as Naruto characters. I have Natsu dressed up as Naruto already. I'm curious what you'll make so I can tweak her to your standards.
I could use some pointers since I'll be posting my current Yoshi, Natsu-ruto, and soon Italian female elf. Course let us take our time or someone else could collaborate with me too.

Last edited:
Back