[Oct 8, 2012] Monday Night Fight Nights at Nerd Palace (Absecon, NJ)

slobmurph

[08] Mercenary
Hey what's up everyone?

Its been about about a year since np Video Gaming has closed down and moved to Absecon, NJ. Everything is set up at the new location and we are ready to start hosting Monday Night Fight Nights again! There will be no venue fee because Nerd Palace is now a non profit organization.

There are many tournaments out there for people to step their game up, but I did notice that there aren't many events strictly for casuals and training. So, I decided to start running events only for casuals. These will be great events for newcomers in the fighting game community, as well as experienced players.

johnnyutah_garage-fighting-2010.jpg

Event Info:

228 North Shore Rd. Absecon, NJ 08201

Date: Every Monday (9/12/11) (9/19/11)....
Venue Fee: $0

Start Time: 8:00 PM
End Time: Midnight

You must RSVP with me before showing up to these events so I know how many people to expect. Just send me an email to slobmurph@gmail.com and tell me that you are going. THANKS

Lastly, this event will be BYOC, however, there are tons of arcade cabinets & I also have 2 Sticks for people to use. Lets see if we can get a solid South Jersey fighting game community out of this!

If you have any questions about the event, venue, or anything in general, let me know by posting in this thread. Lets go!

List of people who usually attend:
1. MCZ | DMG Slob Murph (SSF4, MvC3, SCV)
2. K Hunter (SSF4, MK)
3. Tagger 609 (SSF4)
4. Push Buttons (MvC3, Tekken, SCV)
5. Aneudee (MvC3, Tekken, SCV)
6. JRod (Tekken, SCV)
7. Rugerrell (SSF4, MvC3)
8. Chung (MvC3, SCV)
9. MCZ | DMG Hyena (SSF4)
10. Hoven Gotty (SSF4)
11. Kyle (SSF4, SCV)
12. ArkOfTurus (SSF4, (MvC3)
13. OmegaXCN (SC4, MvC3)
14. Tomahawk (SSF4, MvC3)
15. ReFan (SSF4, MvC3)
16. Will (MvC3)
17. Josh (SSF4, UMvC3)
18. Brandon (UMvC3)
19. Ecsyz (UMvC3)
20. Hoeler (UMvC3)
21. Mike (SSF4)
22. Long (UMvC3)
23. Cambofiend (UMvC3)
24. Faiz (UMvC3)

There are other people who attend, but not as often. Just want this community to grow, so if you're interested, post in the thread!

If you need to get a hold of me, you can email me at slobmurph@gmail.com :karate:

MNF has been cancelled tonight (2/20/12) because everyone is recovering from Winter Brawl. Our next event will be 2/27/12!

Bump. Come to South Jersey to play Rekki, OmegaXcn and Aneudee :) I want to thank Rigel and InsaneKhent for showing up a couple of weeks ago! If enough people start coming we might be able to run sc5 tournaments. Where the fuck is the rest of Jersey at ?!

Back