October tournament signups (now w/ 100% more Tekkens!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey, unseen,

ttt2 is usually 2 out of 3 games, 3 out of 5 rounds. nothing is officially banned, usually random select stages and winner stays with their character - ie. can't switch if u win.

hey, unseen,

ttt2 is usually 2 out of 3 games, 3 out of 5 rounds. nothing is officially banned, usually random select stages and winner stays with their character(s) - ie. can't switch if u win.
Thanks, so it's pretty much just like sc. And solo mode isn't banned?

Also, want to join and show us all how it's done? ;)

I will keep myself entertained by this game, and join the XBL tourney for SCV. PSN connection just doesn't work for me.

solo is kinda gray area. some places ban it, others don't ... so it's up to you haha.

~~~

eh well .. there aren't a whole lot of ppl entering ... have ppl even played that much here? ;P

Haven't play SCV in a while but fuck it SIGN ME UP FOR PSN.

PSN is playstat-111229

Hawk be prepared to be put in losers like always.

solo is kinda gray area. some places ban it, others don't ... so it's up to you haha.
I'll let people do it then. What about the DLC characters? I guess they're not available to everyone yet.

eh well .. there aren't a whole lot of ppl entering ... have ppl even played that much here? ;P
I think the people here are probably as good at Tekken as you say you are at SC. :P I remember when I used to play with Tribal, he was a pro at TTT1, but he was decent at SC2 also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back