oh look another CaS thread: Pledis' CaS Gallery

Pledis

[09] Warrior
Characters I created, edited, and ripped off from designs created by famous people. c:

They are grouped by Travel Companions/Relationships

Created Characters
Sonia Tchekipov - Malfested Russian Princess & Heir to the Throne. Wants To Destroy the "Woman in Green" that ruined her family 17 years ago.
SOULCALIBUR+%E2%85%A4_75.png
SOULCALIBUR+%E2%85%A4_74.png
SOULCALIBUR+%E2%85%A4_73.png
SOULCALIBUR+%E2%85%A4_72.png
Galina Tchekipov - Russian Princess & Sonia's Sister. Wants to take revenge on her sister for killing her brother while under the influence of the evil sword.
SOULCALIBUR+%E2%85%A4_71.png
SOULCALIBUR+%E2%85%A4_70.png
SOULCALIBUR+%E2%85%A4_69.png
SOULCALIBUR+%E2%85%A4_68.png
Edmund van Himmel - A young man from Germany who has devoted his life to learning about the soul swords. Travels with Sonia.
SOULCALIBUR+%E2%85%A4_67.png
SOULCALIBUR+%E2%85%A4_66.png
SOULCALIBUR+%E2%85%A4_65.png
SOULCALIBUR+%E2%85%A4_64.png
Tadashi - A malfested young man from Japan who is out to destroy Soul Edge. Travels with Sonia.
SOULCALIBUR+%E2%85%A4_63.png
SOULCALIBUR+%E2%85%A4_62.png
Note: Before anyone asks, yes, this was inspired by Naruto.
SOULCALIBUR+%E2%85%A4_81.png
SOULCALIBUR+%E2%85%A4_80.png

Esmeralda de la Fuente - A graceful dancer and one of the Duke's many concubines. Her love for the duke has grown so much, her personalities split. One wants to win him over the right way, the other wants to kill all the competition.... and it wants to use the evil sword to do it.
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_21.png
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_20.png
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_18.png
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_19.png

Laleh - One of the few female guardians from a small Arabian village. Working to stop foolish adventurers from resurrecting the evil queen.
SOULCALIBUR+%E2%85%A4_61.png
SOULCALIBUR+%E2%85%A4_60.png
Note: Still working out the little details.
SOULCALIBUR+%E2%85%A4_59.png
SOULCALIBUR+%E2%85%A4_58.png
Aduria - Laleh's partner. Goes after her after she sneaks out of the village to destroy the holy sword.
SOULCALIBUR+%E2%85%A4_57.png

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_56.png
Note: Still working this one out.
SOULCALIBUR+%E2%85%A4_55.png
SOULCALIBUR+%E2%85%A4_54.png

Madgalena Salazar - A Female Pirate who is given the task to obtain Soul Edge, just as Cervantes de Leon was. While on her journey to find the evil sword, she was attacked by the dreaded pirate.
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_53.png

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_52.png
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_51.png

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_49.png
Scientia de Profundis - Magda's friend. She is an oracle. When she has a vision of Magda being attacked, she goes and looks for her.
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_50.png

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_48.png
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_47.png

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_46.png
Jaleen - The Princess of an underwater kingdom. She saves Magda before she can drown.
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_45.png

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_44.png
Note: I don't even know what I was thinking with this.
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_43.png

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_42.png

Song Hyo-Kyeong - A Korean woman who enters the army in a male facade in order to get away from her arranged marriage, and to prove that she can handle herself, even now that the malfested army has invaded Korea.
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_41.png

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_40.png
Note: This is a hanbok. A rather crappy hanbok in my opinion.
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_39.png

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_38.png
Xu Zhenghai - A young Chinese soldier who is partnered with Hyo-Kyeong when the Korean army moves in to aid China.
Note: I realize that this is very similar to Hyo-Kyeong's 1P.
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_37.png

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_36.png
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_35.png

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_33.png
Genevieve Collins - A British mercenary in Japan. Rescued by [Currently Unnamed] & [Currently Unnamed]. Learned the ways of the Samurai while in Japan.
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_32.png

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_34.png
Note: This is supposed to be a Kimono and tights and stilettos. I found someone who had an outfit similar to this on PS Home. This is not meant to be taken seriously, and is a "joke" 2P.
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_30.png

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_31.png
Baekho - A young man from Japan. He is traveling with Hyo-Kyeong, Zhenghai, Genevieve & [Unnamed] in mainland Asia.
(Note: I am aware that Baekho is a name of Korean origin. However, since this is Soul Calibur, and people are allowed to be named "Z.W.E.I.", he will be named Baekho. It means White Tiger in Korean.)
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_29.png

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_28.png
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_27.png
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_26.png
Currently Unnamed - As a baby, she was left by her mother. Baekho's mother took her in, and she now travels with her sworn brother in mainland China.
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_25.png
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_24.png
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_23.png

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_22.png

Elsa - A woman who is studying sorcery. She has created a monster, and wants to retrieve Soul Edge for it's power.
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_17.png

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_16.png
Note: This is Greek inspired for some reason I don't even know.
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_15.png
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_14.png
Margoux - Elsa's former friend from the university. She hopes to save Elsa from destroying herself.
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_13.png

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_12.png
Note: Lol Robin Hood. I Don't know what I was thinking.
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_11.png

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_10.png

Charles "Charlie" Burchill - A young man--boy. He runs away after not having contact with his father after a year when he left to fight the malfested army. He was just one week away from his fourteenth birthday when he left home.
SOULCALIBUR+%E2%85%A4_3
SOULCALIBUR+%E2%85%A4_2
SOULCALIBUR+%E2%85%A4_1

SOULCALIBUR%2B%25E2%2585%25A4

I hope I'm not ruining your reserves. >_<

Originals, yay! :D

I especially like Jaleen. She's pretty, in a mysteriously inhuman way.

I don't see why not. Her design's interesting, and she pulls off the inhuman look without being a totally generic demon. :D

I really like Group A as well. All of 'em.

I don't see why not. Her design's interesting, and she pulls off the inhuman look without being a totally generic demon. :D

I really like Group A as well. All of 'em.
Why, thank you! To be honest, I feel like Group A is lacking a bit in some things.

Nice creations! I LOVE Natsu's schoolgirl outfit. For characters, I especially liked Sonia, Galina, Magdalena and Esmeralda. :D

I love that Esmeralda of yours, although the name is kinda unfitting since "Esmeralda" mans emerald green.

I love that Esmeralda of yours, although the name is kinda unfitting since "Esmeralda" mans emerald green.
Lol I had no idea. In the game, I has her name as Esme. Though, I believe I made her eyes a green color.

And thank you. :)

I usually I don't say anything more than keep them coming since it's relatively early to know who is a CAS artist worth looking at(aside from Gatsu and a few others). But for now, I like your thoughts of experimenting. Meaning, I'll try to look for your thread more than the other majority mediocre ones(who can prove me wrong if they try to impress me)

Pocky Yoshi demands more from you now. >3

Thanks for the comments guys! I'm gonna upload a new CaS later tonight or tomorrow. I just checked the pictures and it says that my bandwidth was exceeded. -.-

I'm gonna try looking for a different website to upload pictures on.

So, I found a website that I can upload the pictures on! While they're uploading, here's a new CaS.

I'm not really sure how I feel about this one, but...

I'll try to put up at least ten characters tonight. The rest, tomorrow. :)

Charles "Charlie" Burchill - A young man--boy. He runs away after not having contact with his father after a year when he left to fight the malfested army. He was just one week away from his fourteenth birthday when he left home.
SOULCALIBUR+%E2%85%A4_3
SOULCALIBUR+%E2%85%A4_2
SOULCALIBUR+%E2%85%A4_1

SOULCALIBUR%2B%25E2%2585%25A4

Back