Oh snap...

BlackDragon37

[12] Conqueror
So yesterday, when I signed up to 8WR.com, there were about 20 members registered.

Today, there are 175 members registered.

The force is very strong in this website. And this is despite not having any skins and shit yet.

*Thumbs up*

1217378558441.png

Bacon?
Bacon!
Where is it!?

::goes hunting::

btw that's an awesome pic Black Dragon, even if it does destroy the thread dimensions XD

Yeah, though I do have to hand it to ya how it shrinks the profile side to accommodate. Usually I'm used to seeing oversized pictures just running away without regard for life or scroll bars :/

Well it certainly runs a lot faster, and I'm sure it'll be well maintained when we start getting high traffic. That's an important factor, we'll see how it all pulls together when we get everything in place.

Well, this version of VBulletin is very bot when registering. It has one of those text type in things and everything. And its not just one word, its two, and its way too hard for a computer to pick up what letter is what (heck I could barely tell).

Unless theres a super bot that gets a way around registering before being able to post, it seems like theyll stay away for the most part...

As long as the new skin and banner aren't stupid in their file sizes, this forum should stay running faster. I think it would still be good to link all videos though.

Back