On Losing

Ok, so question... Is it wrong to make mention of what is bothering you, win or lose, after a match? Like for example lag or an annoying move that's hard to avoid.
Whatever.. lag and both of you know it. Annoying move and your fault. I am on a roll on 8wayrun. ; ]

NarokKurai: Interesting. Unless I am mistaken "Gilgamesh", a king will not cut himself. You need a subordinate to do that.

How about showing respect to Drake the original poster.. time to play more sc : ]

This is why a tier thread would be nice, so I don't have to read even more ridiculous bs on other threads. There is a SMALL difference between bottom and top tier, hello damage anyone?

haha, HAHA, HAHAHA, MWUAHAHAHAHAHA

Seriously guy. You lost ALL respect when you said that! So dude. show Drake a little respect. All you whining scrubs stfu and take this to private messages. Youre trashing this thread with your ignorant posts.
Dont feel bad, its not only you, its the other idiots trying to prove you wrong and looking like a moron themselves.

You think this thread is bad? There is a reason why we dont have a tier list thread. Cause more ignorant fucks will come in and make a list that they ARE NOT qualified to make, and flaming ensues. So seriously guy.....just shut up!!

Public Tier List=More trouble than they are worth. If you want a tier list make a private one like a did personally. But actually do your research. Mine was over 15 pages of writing haha and is unbiased. there should never be a public tier list. And as HRD said, To many flame wars would ensue.

I always thought, now that we have the player wiki, wouldn't it be a possibility to start such a discussion and only players with an entry in the wiki (aka tourney players) could post?

I always thought, now that we have the player wiki, wouldn't it be a possibility to start such a discussion and only players with an entry in the wiki (aka tourney players) could post?

Not a bad idea, but anyone can get a wiki card. If you look there are only like 5 people that have one. Simply cause they asked for it. Hell you can get one to. You just gotta give bibulus the criteria he ask for.

Tiers should be made by people that play this at the highest level. Tiers DONT MATTER to like 98% of the people that play this game. It dont matter to me, it dont matter to whoever it was that was sounding dumb (wait, that was like 8 people....yeah them to). Until yall get off you fuckin asses, go outside in the sunlight that you havent seent in months, go to a local spot, go to a tourney......THEN IT STILL WONT MATTER TO YOU!!

Id like to sincerly apologize to Drake for derailing this thread even more. This thread wasnt about tiers but a look at a little insight of why losing happens. But some people with big egos (perhaps myself also) cant accept that they lost by thier own doing. No...they have to have something to blame....lag, spamming, throws, RO's, sun was in your eyes, you have sand in your vagina. All of that is bullshit. You lost cause you made a crucial mistake. You chose to fight that fight and all the perks it comes with. Dont pick a fight with someone, and when you lose, you blame the world, or tiers, or obama, or the price of tea in china. Man the fuck up and accept some responsibility for your god damn self. Start with accepting defeat in video games, and you can go far in life. Make excuses for everything, well....you will still be living in your mommy's basement when your 40....congrats.

Why can't player matches be more like GC randoms or something? It's hard for me to wait through 4-5 matches for another turn. Especially, after a loss I just can't wait to get back into it.

haha, HAHA, HAHAHA,
You think this thread is bad? There is a reason why we dont have a tier list thread. Cause more ignorant fucks will come in and make a list that they ARE NOT qualified to make, and flaming ensues. So seriously guy.....just shut up!!

I just like reading them. I like reading tier threads. All those diff opinions are nice, and a concensus is there, which might be wrong. I LIKE READING TIER THREADS. I make my own judgments, see how they match, hmm in 8wayrun Zwei is a bad char. Well fuck me.

This is nothing but mentality versus mentality. Tbh, I liked you a lot reading these forums, but your mentality shines like madness. What is it that you struggle against and why.. Mitsu beating Maxi much? A pat? Algol? Nice excuses.. but you know what it is, at heart you know what it is, excuses. Nice talk.

I will say, I think I understand DrakeAldan more than you do. Elitism always fails.

DECAWHAT.jpg

I just like reading them. I like reading tier threads. All those diff opinions are nice, and a concensus is there, which might be wrong. I LIKE READING TIER THREADS. I make my own judgments, see how they match, hmm in 8wayrun Zwei is a bad char. Well fuck me.

This is nothing but mentality versus mentality. Tbh, I liked you a lot reading these forums, but your mentality shines like madness. What is it that you struggle against and why.. Mitsu beating Maxi much? A pat? Algol? Nice excuses.. but you know what it is, at heart you know what it is, excuses. Nice talk.

I will say, I think I understand DrakeAldan more than you do. Elitism always fails.

I have many many struggles with this game. ALL of which are my own faults. And I accpet them. I dont blame them on anything else. Thats the difference between me and the rest of you whining pricks around here.

Please hold, Im looking for my frijoles. The were flying around here a second ago. Damn I really wanna give one to you, but I dont have a flying frijole to give!

Get it?

Never too proud to laugh at myself. Just proud enough to want more.

Sorry folks but it's a slow workday. Paint me green and call me Trollemite. (you know, like Dolomite...but green...and not funny.)

Why can't player matches be more like GC randoms or something? It's hard for me to wait through 4-5 matches for another turn. Especially, after a loss I just can't wait to get back into it.
You can do this with private GC lobbies, actually. Basically you get all the people you'd normally play with in a player lobby into one room, and it lets you random match with them.

You can do this with private GC lobbies, actually. Basically you get all the people you'd normally play with in a player lobby into one room, and it lets you random match with them.
Yeah, good call. Get to have more than six people with little to no wait between matches. So far though, I've only managed a lounge of one. I wonder why people don't use that option more? Maybe I shouldn't call the lounge "4play".

Ok, so question... Is it wrong to make mention of what is bothering you, win or lose, after a match? Like for example lag or an annoying move that's hard to avoid.
Is it wrong? No.

It's wrong not to do anything about it afterwards.

Can you invite people into those lobbies? I mean I guess I could do it manually...

That's messed up yo.

Whatever.. lag and both of you know it. Annoying move and your fault. I am on a roll on 8wayrun. ; ]

NarokKurai: Interesting. Unless I am mistaken "Gilgamesh", a king will not cut himself. You need a subordinate to do that.

How about showing respect to Drake the original poster.. time to play more sc : ]
...What's this roll you're speaking of? I don't even really see an answer to my question... ???

Is it wrong? No.

It's wrong not to do anything about it afterwards.

Can you invite people into those lobbies? I mean I guess I could do it manually...

That's messed up yo.
Ok, thanks. That's about what I thought... I was told it was wrong to do so and before I could deal with this annoyance the host threatened to kick. Losing doesn't really bother me though, it's just the attitude of some people who play this game. But wut can ya do

Back