Originality

Awe at Kittie's lip ring O.o I tried so hard to get the same effect... with zero success I might add. Nicely done Vincent, I am rather fond of your armor-less army ;)

I held off posting up mine until I got to a decent level. 41, I think, is decent enough XD I think I have most of the equips unlocked so here goes:
Continuing the story of the characters that were posted on pages 2 and 5 of this thread (wow, look how far we've come!) After killing Luther Eldred, the united Resistance parted ways and got on with their lives for the next 17 years.

First, Evangelos Eldred, the son of Leo and Catherine. Yes, he did get the girl! ;)
005.png

Evangelos Eldred, Evan to his friends. (suffice to say, he isn't called Evan very often XD)

Evan is a reclusive guy but a really sweet kid. What he lacks in combat ability, he makes up for with his musical gift. He is a pianist without match! Buuuut, while Leo got the girl, he can't say the same for the son he so desperately wanted. Apparently warriors don't make for good parents ^^; Leo considers Evan an embarrassment to his legacy and sometimes wonders if they're truly related. Evan tries but fighting seems an impossibility to him!
His life changed the day a female knight came knocking at their door in the pouring rain. His parents were shocked, seemingly recognizing her. As she stood, dripping wet, she had only this to say,
"He's back." before she passed out in the doorway. Evan eavesdropped on the conversation later that evening. Her name was Vivian LeCroix and she spoke of things that boggled his mind.
'Soul Edge? Soul Calibur? Luther and Graf Dumas? What is going on?' The topic switched to Evan.
"What if... What if we sent your son with the others? We need all the help we can get." Vivian suggested. Leo spoke with an effort.
"If anything, he'll only drag you down. He is no warrior and he cannot help you though it shames me to say it." Evangelos had heard enough.
Leo and Vivian stepped out to collect the horse and be on their way when they heard its whinny. It reared up with the unmistakable figure of Evan on its back. He glared at Leo. Was it the rain or tears?
"You're WRONG!" with that, the horse galloped away and Leo could only watch.
'What have I done?'
004.png

UGH! He blinked! Well, maybe it looks dramatic! XD
007.png

Colette Dupont

She is the de facto leader of the French purge of the malfested. She is a rigorous participant in witch hunts and regular purges. However, she is also the one who helps the innocents 'mysteriously escape' while the crowd bays for their blood. She can tell a scared human from a malfested (take notes, Patroklos ^_^) and that is because she spent months tracking down her malfested parents and murdering them. She feels no remorse about it and decides that their souls would rest easier now. Unfortunately... all does not go well for her as the servants of Edge cracked down on her purge. She and her followers were thoroughly routed and divided. Colette was sold as a slave in a distant city up until the moment when she was bought by a timid young man with black hair whom she would come to know as Evangelos.
"Are you alright?" he asked, freeing her from her shackles.
"Are you kidding me? I'm great!" she grinned, nearly knocking him over with a clap on the back. "Thank you, civilian and welcome to the purge!"

008.png

I like feather berets :3
010.png

Cuff Boots. Everybody loves cuff boots.

Allante Eldred

He is the son of Luther. He basically does all the dirty work so the lords don't have to sully their hands. Luther tells him openly that he snatched him from his cradle and from his original family. Yet Luther also says he is the biological father. It doesn't concern Allante, who barely gives a passing thought to his mother and stepfather. He is a huge jerk but ladies find him hot... until he opens his mouth. His most recent job was to track and capture a person named Evangelos as a potential candidate for Soul Edge. No last name given. It wasn't hard to find the wuss, playing the piano at a bar for the money.
"Don't you think this is wrong?!" Evan quailed, drawing a sword he didn't know how to use.
"What, this fight or the skirt you're wearing?" Allante grinned.
".... Prepare to die."
011.png

the infamous pocket sticker! (which I STILL don't know how to use!)
Please do criticize, I'm looking to improve my dismal CaS skills ^_^; There are others but... meh I'm tired now and I probably have to make my own thread anyhow. :/

@Kirax
Let me begin by saying that all 3 bios were entertaining to read. Now onto the chars themselves.
Evan: Great colors, very fitting. The outfit is kind of casual looking but that might be just me as i like to overexaggerate things, i like what u did with the shoes tho very Kid Icarus-ish lol

Colette: The outfit fits nicely except for the bow, your description makes it sound like she's a tough woman and a bow does not match that imo. The colors are another thing, when i hear witch hunter, purger. I think of a grim looking character, your's looks very colorful in that aspect lol.

Allante (Cool name btw): His appearance does indeed scream: Arrogant prick! The oufit looks great as well very mercenary-ish and i like what you did with the flame ornament on his belt. I would get rid of the arm warmers tho but that's just because i think that they don't fit with anything medieval based. Colors all look great and fitting, i would remove the pocket sticker. It doesn't seem to do much for metal or leather fabric, it works better on cloth fabric to make it look jeans-ish.

Overall your characters do look good, just have to make some adjustments here and there ^_^ If it looks like i was shitting on ur CaS' than i apologise for it was not my intention. Now i bid you adieú.

Thank you!
Yes, Colette doesn't look like a witch hunter but she's really a sweetheart ^_^ I based her off of a french freedom fighter in a history book :/ Jacobin clubs and all that. The bow I am willing to revise though XD
Ugh, the pocket sticker! That was an experiment, really XD I'll be removing that ^_^ Though I liked the giant button it offered. Thanks again!

Evan is a timid musical warrior then? Somehow, he could fit in my comics. I can picture him getting Rei or Suzume for instance wooed by his nature........only to anger and make Shogi sulk and Ikusa pout.
Oh dear... if that happened, it would seem like my customs keep stealing poor Ikusa's girl! XD

dang Kira! you're even getting the CEO and founder of Misfortune comics attention with your characters. I'm proud of you!XD i don't know why but i feel giddy at 3:00 in the morning. (no there wasn't any alcohol or drugs involved).
And yours! That's my fourth victory today! XD Thank you all for the nice comments :3

Awesome work Rayne. Henrietta is bad ass.

I have touched up a character and made my Poseidon, also I gave my Persephone her angel (Goddess) form. They messed up when they gave me wings. My main 3 have their "regular" form and then their "Angel" form.

First is my touch up job on Bastet.

1330215464885.jpg

1330215427792.jpg

1330215407647.jpg

My Medusa is completed, along with one I threw on angel wings just to see what it looked like.

1330215564261.jpg

1330215536918.jpg

1330215509882.jpg

My new Poseidon

1330274960130.jpg

1330274911912.jpg

And finally my Persephone's Angel (Goddess) form.

1330215617533.jpg

1330218742901.jpg

These are my CaS's so far. Right now I'm at a bit of a creative block, the first 3 are all Raphael CaS's since that is my Primary Main. The last two are Patroklos and Pyrrha Omega CaS's, I had all 50 slots filled in SCIV but only 10 so far in this game. Grrr I wish they would add more of the SCIV equipment as DLC. And I haven't gotten use to the stickers and patterns yet, so forgive me for how bland the designs may look. Anyway, Enjoy. ^_^

Rapture:

Radiance:

Revered:

Regal:

Rage:

And NO I don't have an obsession with the letter 'R', it just kind of happened. ^_^ When I get some ideas once more I'll put up some more work. Clearly pics don't do them justice and I used my Blackberry. I love what I'm seeing everyone has their own creative streak here, excellent work in this thread.

Thank you!
Yes, Colette doesn't look like a witch hunter but she's really a sweetheart ^_^ I based her off of a french freedom fighter in a history book :/ Jacobin clubs and all that. The bow I am willing to revise though XD
Ugh, the pocket sticker! That was an experiment, really XD I'll be removing that ^_^ Though I liked the giant button it offered. Thanks again!

I don't know that book, i don't read much...except for Manga lol she does look french tho (must be the beret).
Giant button? Oh, i thought it was part of the chest piece @_@. I dunno...do what u think is best.

@Drago
Rapture looks nice.

There's some things I really like and some I don't. Good job though man. I wanted to go all out with my Viola's "transformation" but was worried how changing the skin color drastically might look.

You gave me the inspiration to throw caution to the wind and go crazy.

=P

Back