Outrage

Yeah, I think they need to re-think this a little bit, and I know just how to approach them about it. *grabs a baseball bat*

So a magic teleporting ninja with one wooden hand who can spin his sword to make a helicopter and fly in the air and commit suicide then catch swords with his feet and afterwords barf on them wasnt in here?

He wasn't! That is also, admittedly, deplorable, but try to stay on topic! This is about our favorite pizza tossing, salad tossing gimp.

Lol ok. Well actually if you have ever seen/played clay fighter you might think (kinda what I do) that some of their characters were the weirdest in any fighting game. Granted Voldo should have been 2 or 1, but I truly think Clay Fighter had some of the oddest characters (next to Voldo and Yoshi and maybe that bird man)

That list was garbage...I hardly agreed with any choices:

Where the hell was yoshi in that mix?!? How does Dan beat Voldo? Why isn't Dhalsim in there? Bridget from guilty gear deserves a spot...for obvious reasons and some extras to boot. Why the hell was Stryker in the list even? Where's Goro (MK 1)? Where's Motaro (MK Trilogy)? Where's Eyegore (Killer Instinct)? WTF?!? They have all these random ass games and they forget the real classics!

Who the fuck wrote that thing?

Back