Pacquiao vs Mayweather???

Mavericks42O

[09] Warrior
if this fight happens who you got and why!!
If Mayweather ever quits ducking Pacman and finally fights him i got Pacman by KO in the middle rounds. Pacman is just as fast as Mayweather but has alot more power. Mayweather has been ducking this fight to keep his perfect record in place. He keeps making every excuse in the book to NOT fight the Pacman. Mayweather will get exposed any thoughts??

This fight ain't happening because Mayweather would catch the biggest ass whoopings in the history of historic ass whoopings.

The only way I see this fight actually taking place is when Mayweather needs another payday which will happen eventually since he has bills and a lifestyle to maintain. Plus you can't call yourself "Money" when you ain't got none.

And there's really nobody else these two fighters need to face, so hopefully they can cut the bullshit and make it happen.

Yeah, fight won't happen. I think Pacman would take it, also. Like Malice said, Mayweather will wants fights when he needs money, but I don't think he wants to risk that record. Whereas Mayweather has struggled in the past, Pacman has just kept improving and improving. On top of that, Freddie Roach is a great coach, systematic, and an analyst.

Still, I didn't think Mayweather would do Mosley like that, so who knows.

As many stated, Pound for Pound has shown significant improvement with each fight. He's too good, nothing can stop him. If Mayweather takes the fight, though, I'm boarding the hype train.

Not going to happen! Isn't pacman going to get into politics? I could of sworn that he was done fighting after that last match on Saturday.

he's already in politics. i think he's a congressman. i don't think he is done fighting though. not too many people left to fight other than Mayrunner though.

He won't. and for 2 reasons

1. as already stated, he wants that perfect record intact. that's about as bad as Brett Farve refusing to not start a game to keep his Iron Man streak alive...both are idiodic decisions in their own way.

2. He's a point fighter, meaning he has to go through ALL 12 rounds to win. Pacman, on the other hand wants you out of the way ASAP. He's done it before, he continues to do it and Mayweather won't take that chance.

Nothing simpler than that...

wouldnt this fight have taken place already if Pacquiao consented to taking an Olympic Style blood test?

Back