Peace

TheInnerMindEye

[09] Warrior
Peace to all. I am Tzar Tenshi. Looking for people to communicate, practice and evolve my gameplay with. As with all aspects of life, I am constantly looking for ways to improve. I play Soul Calibur for fun and pride myself on my artistic ability when creating characters. Peace to the 919/336

Welcome aboard! You'll love 8WR, it's an awesome place. I see you like creating characters, so you should go here and show us what you've done. And you said you have artistic ability? You should definitely give this a try. You've come here in the right time, since the latest news regarding the upcoming Soul Calibur V are always here first than anywhere else. And since 8wayrun is the hub of competitive SC, you could tell us where you're located and maybe you'll discover someone to play with near to you!

Have fun!

peace to you norik. i shall upload pictures of my creations when i get my ps3 back from sony. thank you for the advice my friend.

919 - raleigh durham chapel hill
336 - greensboro, winston salem, burlington
North Carolina

Zasalamel, Yoshimitsu, Mitsurugi, Maxi, Talim although i main Mitsurugi, Yoshimitsu and Zasalamel. i like Maxi and Talim because they are close range and have awesome combos.

Peace to all. I am Tzar Tenshi. Looking for people to communicate, practice and evolve my gameplay with. As with all aspects of life, I am constantly looking for ways to improve. I play Soul Calibur for fun and pride myself on my artistic ability when creating characters. Peace to the 919/336

Hi TzarTenshi, welcome to 8wayrun! You have come to the right place. There is a ton of information posted around here that will help you to evolve your gameplay. You should first familiarize yourself with the terms and notations you'll see around the forums. One of our senior moderators has created a thread that will explain these to you as simple as watching a video. Check it out here.

Once you've become efficient in that, you should check out the Soul Arena's for your favorite characters bread and butters and advanced gameplay techniques.

Norik has already linked you to the Online section of the forums, so you now know how to get in touch with other members of the online community to set up some good games. I myself play alot of online so hopefully we'll play together sometime.

Anyways, I am one of the moderators here so if you have any questions or concerns feel free to shoot me a PM and I'll help you out as best I can.

Welcome again, and enjoy your time here at 8WR!

Peace to you too, I'm a new comer myself a few weeks ago:). If you're looking for ways to improve in SC, then you've came to the right place, you will meet nice people here, I see you like Maxi too whom is my main, so of course we will get along, see you around!

Pocky Yoshi says hello and is pleased to meet you. Being artistic is the spice of life, but Pocky Yoshi likes to be bland sometimes.......*show defiant expression*.

@Isaiah who do you main
@Enkindu i would like to play you sometime, in the name of fun
@Saga good to meet another newcomer
@Pocky you crack me up

@ i appreciate the acceptance, hopefully we can play online when i get my ps3 back from sony

welcome to the 8wayrun family you can officially call yourself an 8wayrunner anyway i KNOW you don't play with nightmare but if you get ever feel the ergeee to play with him the nightmare community of 8wayrun would be glad to help you :D

Back