Persona 4: The Ultimate in Mayonaka Arena

Hmmm....I recently had a discussion with my friend awhile back about an SMT fighting game, but this is not what I had in mind. I'm also not really liking the idea of a new P4 port. P4 just seemed complete to me. There were actually no plot holes that needed to be filled. Hopefully this new port will not be canon.

Naoto and Mitsuru, if they make it into the game then all is good.

Even though I'm really tired of the Persona milking Atlus has been pulling, I'm hyped for this game. Now I want them to make a DDS:AT fighting game.

Now I want them to make a DDS:AT fighting game.

*BROFIST*

Hell yes, but sadly, it probably won't happen....It's like you said, they're milking Persona, which is not what the SMT series is all about.

GET BENT HEATON

But yeah. Hopefully it won't be a belated Street Fighter clone. I guess we'll find out in spring when people write a review.

AAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW YYYYYYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!

I heard Persona 3 characters will be in this too. They better not give Koromaru the shaft just because he's a dog! All the characters I wana play as: Koromaru, Akihiko, Yukiko, Naoto and Chie!

Love the feedback gang. I want Mitsru, Junpei, Yukari, and Aki in this game. For the other games, I wanna see Michelle and Ginko/Maya from P2 IS and Masao and Brown from P1.

SB: You make an excellent point, but I forgive because the series isn't THAT big game wise. Btu still your point stands.

I BLAME IZANAGI'S EX

Whoops, spoilers.

I heard the team who worked on Blazblue is working on this. If that's true, then I hope Kanji's moveset is similar to Tager. GENESIC. EMERALD. TAKEMIKAZUCHI. BUSTER.

Kanji ain't a grappler though. I expect Chie to be like noel or Litchi though. Main characters would be like Ragna and jin. But hell, we might see some new playstyle for these characters. I bet Chie is going to have a ton of stances and Yuki will be a heavy zoner type character.

I think a game with less than 16 characters is not worth of buying, and this one has only 10-

I'm a HUGE Persona fan but not gonna buy something like this. Also knowing Arc System, they will release X. XX. XX Reloaded, Isuka version adding a new character each time.

So may be when they'll release P4 XX Continuum Isuka Reloaded, I'll buy it.

Also, I don't understand why they decided to make only a P4 game when a SMT universe fighting game have lot of more potential.

I think a game with less than 16 characters is not worth of buying, and this one has only 10-

I'm a HUGE Persona fan but not gonna buy something like this. Also knowing Arc System, they will release X. XX. XX Reloaded, Isuka version adding a new character each time.

So may be when they'll release P4 XX Continuum Isuka Reloaded, I'll buy it.

Also, I don't understand why they decided to make only a P4 game when a SMT universe fighting game have lot of more potential.
Well this happen with Blazblue too. It's roster was very small to begin with. And the game was pretty solid. It's gets harder to balance a fighting game when you just stuff a shitton of characters in in. Look at SF4 vanilla for the console. They just stuff Dan, Rose, Fei, Sakura, and Cammy into the mix without much thought. so I like games like this because I can expected balance when I open the case.

so let me get this straight. There is a persona 4 fighting game coming out and then a persona 5 rpg game coming out next year. well, either was this is another game added to my buying list. Damn, all these 2012 games are gonna put me in debt like a college loan.

After watching a couple of gameplay vids, I don't think it will live up to the hype. It seems rather slow compared to GG and BB.

Back