Pinning down her just frames.

Nice find for :aG:::B:. I had a hard time doing it when I tried seriously, but during actual matches where I honestly didn't care, I just kept flashing with no effort. You found the solution to 2+2=? for me.

However I don't find JF umbrella particularly important... You can easily live without the JF version for a long time...
I think the two most important moves are simple umbrella (both from crouch and from :2::1::4:)
...and then :1::B:::B:.

And for those who play online, :1::A:::A:::A: is easily the hardest move to pull off, and due to lag, :2::A:+:B: usually accomplishes the same purpose for much less effort.
(Less true offline.)

ok for
Silver Moon Combo :B::+::K: :6::1::B::4::4::B::+::K: (ends with with a slash that moves the opponent out of reach for a follow up)
Sakura Fury Combo :B::+::K: :6::1::B::1::1::A::+::B: (ends with a umbrella that knocks opponents off the ground) *more useful*

is the :4::4::B::+::K: and :1::1::A::+::B: relative to her starting position or her position after 6 1 b ?
Yes. You do it as if you were still on the left side of your opponent, or vice versa.
It's not that restrictive...
It doesn't matter which side you start on.
You can finish with :4::4:B+K or :6::6:B+K.
You can also finish with :4::6:B+K or :6::4:B+K.
:1::1:A+B and :3::3:A+B is also interchangeable, and :1::3:A+B and :3::1:A+B also works.

If you fail the combo, you're most likely just doing it too fast.
It's a 3-step move that you do with rhythm. 1):B:+:K::6: 2):1::B: 3):4::4::B:+:K:.
The thing is, 44B+K(or 11A+B) needs to be done late, so you must respect the rhythm with 44 and just let the B+K happen naturally afterwards.

Back