Pit bull vs Wolf

Wolf vs Pitbull

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pernicious-Soul

[10] Knight
So recently me and a couple friends were having a discussion about the gameness of the American Pitbull Terrier. One friend ask who would win if a wolf was pitted against a pit. A couple of my friends picked the wolf to win but I have no doubt the pit would dismantle the wolf. Their argument was the size difference with the wolf being roughly 100 lbs heavier would give him the advantage. My argument was the gameness and determination of pit would prevail. I've seen plenty of pit bull fights and know what their capable of in a professional fight setting. I was just curious as too what others thought of this matchup.

You're disgusting.

Why am I disgusting? Did I say I've fought pits? No I didn't, I said I've seen them fight. Does watching MMA make me disgusting? It's the same thing basically with 2 combatants fighting to see who superior in their respective sport. You ever watched 2 kids in an after school fight? Don't throw rocks if you live in a glass house!

Why am I disgusting? Did I say I've fought pits? No I didn't, I said I've seen them fight. Does watching MMA make me disgusting? It's the same thing basically with 2 combatants fighting to see who superior in their respective sport. You ever watched 2 kids in an after school fight? Don't throw rocks if you live in a glass house!

Oh I didn't know they ripped each others throats out with their mouths in MMA.

Or that kids are forcefully trained by means of torture in a school fight.

Dick head....

Haha Really I'm a Dickhead? Quit being a tough guy from the safety of your parents home. You ever watched a Muhamed Ali fight? Sure he didn't get his throat ripped out but he can't tie his own shoes either. Humans engage in all kinds of physically hurtful sports that we cheer for and encourage. Hockey allows fighting. Fucking arenas erupt with cheers when they breakout. ESPN daily top ten has outrageous football hits, boxing biggest KO's and baseball pitchers throwing 90 mile an hr fastballs at people's heads. You cheer for any of these sports?

Wow, you're still trying to justify yourself. Muhammad Ali's disease came from the result of constant head trauma, which he knowing participated in.

and no people don't cheer when people get hurt, they cheer because something dramatic is happening, everyone loves a fight cause no one is in any real danger. No one cheers when an American Football player snaps his neck, at least I hope not.

and no I don't cheer for any of those sports cause I'm from England. If someone gets injured they get applauded out of respect.

It's funny that your from England where most of these dogs like the terrier breeds where used for killing in the name of sport. They use to throw a rat terrier into an arena and see just how many rats one could kill in a set amount of time. Dog fighting is a big part of your culture that apparently you know nothing about. Does that make all your ancestors dickheads?

Well now you've moved the argument to 'Who's the bigger dickhead' instead of trying to defend yourself, even though comparing yourself to my ancestors leaves you in a bit of shit position.

To answer your question no, because that would be ignorant. The people that participated in this(or got something out of watching it) are however.

Welcome to 2012 btw.

I don't need to defend myself against your base less facts. I'm simply trying to educate you in something that apparently you have zero knowledge. What does 2012 have to do with anything discussed here?

Baseless facts huh? Find my facts and disprove them then...

I'm done arguing, if you want to answer your own question then take a look at the couple posts above yours, cause apparently your clueless.

Lmao you come in and start name calling then don't post anything of meaning. Thanks for your wonderful contribution moron!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back