[Pittsburgh, PA] Steel City Souls

Still Raph, yeah (weak) but also picking up a couple others like Natsu and someone to be named later (mostly, after I choose) :-p

Not sure about the 3/10 thing, just threw out a date to see if it would work. I'll talk to Jer and Rico and see if they are up for it!

What up everybody. Tyson, this is Dave (DK). Hit me up and let me know when you guys want to play offline. Ill check into zaibatsu as well as here for updates.

Sup DK. I didnt know that was you. Lol. Yea thursday is just a bad day like ive said a million times. I'm down to play tomorrow (Sunday) if you guys are down. My interenet got cut off (lol) thats why i havent been online. I'm fienin for some play. For some reason it wont let me post on here at work. So post on TZ too. I finally got a decent phone. So I will answe calls and texts lol.

Let me know.
-- Master KaijinJin --

Tyson, do you still have the same phone number? Glad to know you're back on the grid. Sunday was absolutely horrible for me since I was formatting my appellate brief, but this coming Sunday will probably be better.

And as always, TNT TNSC is Thursday. (I think...does this get affected at all by Spring Break?)
-DC:sc5rap1:

The room's still reserved, so technically we could still hold it...dunno if we'll have to call campus police to unlock the room though. []

Forgive me if I don't take up that bet...Yoshi didn't exactly get a lot of love from the patch, other than the removal of fuzzy guard. []

There are definitely tiers in this game, that they didn't really fix or made worse. Project soul is good at making people mad with this game. But it's still fun imo.

Back