[Pittsburgh, PA] Steel City Souls

I can explain...it was a random crazy idea I had and completely Josh's friend's fault...I mean, I don't even know how to play as Tira (as I think was obvious...I was just picking things up as I went along). []

What up guys. Just trying to see if anybody want to hook up sometime soon to play some SCV and T6 while Jack is in town. Jack and Tyson both were over my place earlier this week. Besides Sunday, which is mothers day, I am available. Let me know

I am free to play all week from Monday on (in Rochester with my mother now), although I have an interview on Wednesday and may be in Rochester for the summer.

Also, there's no character named Voldo in this game. The character's name is Zafina.
-DC:sc5nm1:

Starting Monday is good for me. I get home from work about 6 each day. We can agree to meet somewhere, or yall can come over my place. Im flexible. What up Bryan. Hows everything been.

I'm good Dave, glad to see you're still kickin bro! I should be in Pgh some time over the summer, if anything to see Jake off before he moves away and visit Jeff G!

Also Josh- Rochester NY for the Summer? Drop by Buffalo for one of our saturday play sessions homie!

Oh wait, so are you back in Pittsburgh then...grargh....okay, I shall attempt to have a room reserved for starting next week. []

I am in Pittsburgh now. This will not be the case on Tuesday, and it will continue not to be the case until August.
-DC:sc5nm1:

Soul Calibur V Tournament this Saturday, May 11th.
Doors open up at 2:oopm

Where?...

Xanadu Game Shop
3921 Vero Road
Suite B
Baltimore, MD 21227
Venue Entry Fee: $10
Soul Calibur V Tournament: $5

Back