Play N' Trade Tournaments SC4/SSBB/GoW2

Icege

[08] Mercenary
Saturday, November 22nd, 2008. Tournaments for the following games @ West Ashley Play n' Trade.

Soul Calibur 4 (XBox 360)
Super Smash Brothers Brawl (Wii)
Gears of War 2 (XBox 360)

Bring your own controller. Standard rules apply. GoW2 might have teams if there's enough of a demand for it. Sign ups start @ 11am. Tournament starts @ 12pm.

SC4 will also be offered on the PS3. If there's a conflict on system preference, a coin will be flipped and the winner picks the console. Loser can then decide whether or not to switch consoles, character, or stage. This might change to be two of the three things they can pick instead of just 1.

$5 entry fee for each game. $5 raffle will be going on. 1st place and the winner of the raffle will have up to whatever amount is in the pot for whatever they won to spend in the store.

ie: 16 people sign up for SC4. Joey Back of Skittles. Pot would be $80, so they can buy anything in the store up to $80 or apply the $80 to something worth more than that and pay the difference.

You will not receive the difference in your purchase(s) and the pot as store credit. Meaning if you have an $80 pot and only get something worth $60, you're not going to get a gift card for $20.

They'll supply TVs and consoles. They only have 1 Wii though, so if one of you has one and wouldn't mind supplying it, that'd be sweet.

Play N' Trade in West Ashley is located at the corner of Ashley River Rd and Sam Rittenberg Blvd in the same shopping center as Senor Tequila. Take I-26E to I-526W, and take the 2nd Ashley River Rd/HWY 61 exit after the Leeds Ave exit (you'll go over a big bridge after Leeds). Follow the road look for a Hess station on the left. That's the shopping center.

Papy I don't think this tourny is in NYC... hope you're gonna be chllin in South Carolina.

Holy crap! Thanks Rigel :D

So Play N Trade is not only in NY. I tend to forget how big this country is. Maybe we should still go...

Back