Point of armor breaking?

I made a Satyr/Dryad chick with the goat legs and ram horns and they break off along with her clothing, which looks Incredibly Stupid. I need to be able to set them as unbreakable so she doesn't fundamentally change races every time...

Alternate option - don't get hit so much. :)

Fanservice

kRf4z.jpg

BTW you are doing it wrong, you stupid Viola, garterbelt should be under your panties not over them

197_must_not_fap.jpg

We have three mimics, no ending per character and no museum, and you complain about $%#ing armor breaking? are you %$&ing kidding me?
Yeah, I'll complain about what about 99% of the players complain, that'll add something new xD And yeah, I do agree that most of this is BS. I'm also complaining a lot about balancing issues.

Anyway, stupid armor needs at least a fix to chose what you want to break, or at least having both gender totaly destroyed, I haven't seen a single male character getting naked but like all the females do. That's kind of weird.

In my experience the men get naked faster, but I'd suspect thats because female outfits are usually made with more layers.

I also think it a cool effect. One thing I wish that we can choose which items break. That way if people don't want their clothes to break they can just set them all to unbreakable and those who want to keep certain parts on can fight without losing the most important parts of the characters.
I know what you mean about that. Those meanies keep tearing the ears off my elves and the ears/tails off my kitties :(

Alternative use, you can use one of the animal costumes and pretend that as you get beat up its breaking a terrible curse on your character.

STORYTELLING!

I wish they had just dropped it completely. I hated it in SCIV and it's even more pointless in this game.

Alpha Pat's coat is boss as hell, I don't want to lose it during a fight.

I wish they had just dropped it completely. I hated it in SCIV and it's even more pointless in this game.

Alpha Pat's coat is boss as hell, I don't want to lose it during a fight.

I honestly think its in because they used the SC4 engine as the basis for the game.

They didn't want the functionality, but thought it would be a freebie to leave the effect in. (With the problem being it doesn't work right with some outfit parts)

My favorite CaS character looks good either way.

But I need to get a picture of him first for my avatar.

Update: Here he is!

Breaking clothes with Pyrrha's 236K just because of the slow motion backflip panty shot.

But yeah, on SC4 CaS look pretty silly with just their trousers knocked off, or alternatively with their entire armor knocked off except the helmet. But I do miss the default costumes getting ripped up as opposed to now just losing an over layer.

Back