Poll: Did you find Soul Crush and Critical Finish hard to execute?

Soul Crush/Critical Finish, too difficult to use?

• Total voters
The Critical Finish itself is extremely easy to pull off. It seemed like I was able to use the button combo slightly after the Soul Crush animation was already over, but that's probably my eyes. Either way, it was pretty lenient. The main problem is for characters that have a hard enough time even getting a Soul Crush, then getting it with the first hit of a string you buffered and just smacking them out of the Crush. I like that in SCV, certain attacks didn't even Guard Burst at all, even if they were at their absolute limit.
Of course, it depends on character. I could get a CF with Raph and Yun pretty easy. Pressing all face buttons in not a problem, getting to soul crush is. XD Speaking of which, it seems easier in SC5. Hmm...
They probably made it easier in SCV because it didn't carry the threat of instant death.

... well, barring certain circumstances, such as being at the ring edge or playing as Alpha Patroklos/Viola in general, in which case everything they do is instant death for their opponent.

Back