Possibly stupid question.

Siegfried, Nightmare, neither?

• Total voters

Destro

[10] Knight
Hi there, I'm pretty new to the Soul Series, and I am trying to get some beginner tips for Yoshimitsu. Should I post questions for this in the Yoshi sections, or here in the beginner arena? I've read the 'Welcome new members' thread, but I'm not quite sure.

probably the yoshi thread, but its no biggy! I am too a yoshi new comer. (I've played other games but not as yoshi) but if you want a cool tip... my fave move: :3:B :4:AAAAAA works like a charm.

Thanks! With the spinning backfist, should I run it until he gets dizzy, or stop and go for a manji dragonfly cross up (if that even works)

Haha, that's what I was thinking. If you ever feel like playing a few casuals feel free to hit me up! XBL: DestroFraud

Damn, perhaps one day we will battle to the death. Thanks for the tips anyway though! :D

There's a "soul arena" dedicated to each character. They're in the top of the forums.

I dunno what your hours are, Destro. But I'm on XBL. I'm good for some sparring as long as I'm not dead from work or Effecting Mass.

I dunno what your hours are, Destro. But I'm on XBL. I'm good for some sparring as long as I'm not dead from work or Effecting Mass.
live on the west coast so pacific time. I'll add you if you'd like, always down for getting my ass kicked lol.

Yeah, they were just some entry questions, and I wasn't sure if I'd get ripped open in the Yoshi forums.
If anyone rips you open I'll just tell Jaxel somebody's not respecting the Snorlax. I think that'll get his attention.

But seriously, people here should be cool so long as you're polite and honest. They don't tend to like arrogant people and they don't like people who posture. So in essence the basic rule of survival around here is the same as anywhere else. Don't be a jerk. Unless you've been here a long time and people already love you for being a jerk.

If anyone rips you open I'll just tell Jaxel somebody's not respecting the Snorlax. I think that'll get his attention.

But seriously, people here should be cool so long as you're polite and honest. They don't tend to like arrogant people and they don't like people who posture. So in essence the basic rule of survival around here is the same as anywhere else. Don't be a jerk. Unless you've been here a long time and people already love you for being a jerk.
Or, I could just bust out a hyper beam. But yeah, I like to think of myself as a pretty respectful person, so in that case I probably won't be ripped on too much lol. Thanks for the heads up though!

Back